Legends

10

The rest of the recording passed fast, without a incident.

Finally, they had found a name: Osmose (the french word for osmosis). And they needed one more thing to be ready to upload on internet their work: an image. A picture of them, or an album cover. Since they had no idea for an album, they planned to have a band picture. One of Kaleb's friend was a photographer, so they decided to go there, instead of going to a random photographer. They ended up with great pictures, with or without their instruments.

Finally, they were ready to upload it on internet.

They were at Ted and Brian's parent's house. All on the computer. They decided to put it on YouTube, and then, to do a twitter, Facebook and MySpace account for the band. Right after that, Ted and Kaleb published the links on their personal account. Romane didn't have one, so she just send a text to her family to look at it.

After less than five minutes, someone twitter about them. Their eyes went wide. It was Brian Sr, aka Guitar Guy.

Look at my other son's new band, @Osmose, so much better than all those Avenged shits!

Then there was the link to YouTube.

They smiled. He was crazy. They saw another, from Brian.

My bro did a thing. And it's actually freaking amazing. @Osmose.

And soon by every of the Avenged.

They were smiling like crazy. With them talking about the new band, people would go listen to them. And nothing could made them happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following week, people were listening to them, and many people loved them.

They were writing other songs. They needed to have ten songs, to be able to think about a concert, and some covers.

For the covers, it was easy: Romane was doing cover of any songs all the time. They had a metal version of the Diary Of Jane, by Breaking Benjamin. They needed one more.

And after they would be ready for a concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Two month Later *

It was for tonight. In less than five minutes, they'll be on stage. Osmose would be on stage.

They had played in bar or stuff like that, where they weren't even on a stage, and no one was paying attention at them.

But this one was different. There were a crowd. A stage. The lights. Everything.

Kaleb was warming up his voice. Ted was drinking bottle of water after bottle of water. And playing with his drumstick between each gulp.

Romane was sitting on a chair. Her favorite guitar next to her. Her hands were shaking. I'll never be able to do it.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned, to face Brian.

"You're okay?" He asked, in a low, worried voice.

She nodded. Then swallowed the saliva from her mouth.

"Stress?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Don't worry it's gonna be okay" he went on his knees before her. "You're a great guitarist. You can do it."

She shook his head. "Not with so many people listening to me" she whispered.

He put a strand of hair behind her ear. And his hand rested on her cheek. Stroking it with his thumb.

"Don't worry, OK?" She nodded. "Just imagine there isn't anyone around you. You're alone, in your room, playing."

"I can't, there is too many people around there." Her voice was lower than a whisper.

"Then focus on me. I'm gonna be on the side of the crowd. Just look at me and imagine we're just the two of us, okay?" She nodded. "Good." He smiled. But he didn't move. He was staring into her eyes. Her breathtaking eyes. His thumb was stroking her lips.

"Osmose, on stage" a men shouted, breaking Brian's and Romane's moment. He stepped away as she stood up, blushing. He was avoiding her look.

They ran on stage, as the crowd screamed. They instantly started their first song. The Diary Of Jane, first.

It was hard for Romane to breath. She was standing, in front of that crowd. Shaking. She could hardly play. She turned her head to the side. And she saw Brian. He was almost in the crowd but not really. The crowd couldn't see him. But she could. Her eyes focused on him. Her whole body was focused on him. She was playing for him. He was smiling at her, and looking into her eyes. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Too soon for her liking, the song ended.

"We're Osmose!" Kaleb screamed. His eyes were bright. It was the night of his life. "The next song is already on the internet, it's called Reckless Stupidity !"

They started that song. Romane was staring at the crowd.

So many people...

Her eyes fell once again on Brian. Their gazes met.

He smiled. She was so cute. She seemed uncomfortable on stage. She looked impressed by the crowd. She was wearing the black and blue dress he had buy her, when Rachel spilled her coffee on her. She had her guitar, with hands on it. She had her hair in a ponytail, so it didn't bothered her. She had very light make up. She didn't need any make up to be gorgeous, to Brian. She was wearing some black flats. She wasn't used to high heels. And combat boots weren't her thing. She was so cute on stage. And somehow, she was kind of hot.

After one or two other songs, she was able to look at the crowd. But she wasn't moving on the stage. Kaleb and Ted were the ones talking to the crowd.

As the show ended, they walked to the side of the stage. Brian was there, waiting for them. He opened his arms to her. She ran and hugged his tight. He kissed the side of her head.

"See? You made it." He smiled. She looked up at him.

"Thank you so much." She smiled, looking into his eyes.

His gaze fell on her lips. He wanted to kiss her. Badly. He looked up at her eyes. She was looking into his eyes. Was this a yes or a no? He looked for an answer into her eyes. It's a yes.

A warm feeling filled him. He leaned down to her lips. He was full of her scent. It was sweet. It made his stomach switch. Their lips were so close.

"Ronie!" She pulled away from him at the second she heard Ted calling her. She was bright red. Brian stayed motionless for a second then greeted Ted with a dark look. The moment was gone. He wouldn't have another chance to kiss her for a long time. And Ted had fucked it up. Brian really wanted to punch him.

She walked to Ted. Brian had almost kissed her. She didn't know if she was happy he stopped or not. She didn't know if it was right. He was her idol, and she looked up at him... but kissing him? She knew how he treated girls. She didn't want to be one of the list, and she knew she will never be: she would never have sex with him, then walk away. Sex was something too difficult and hurtful for her. So kissing him... it wasn't a good idea, and she knew it. As much as she wanted it, all he wanted, if he wanted anything, was sex. And she didn't want to do it.

Be realist, Romane. You two will never be together. You're too different, you want too different things.

She knew it. But it hurt anyway. She looked at Brian, with a sad look. He wasn't looking at her.

Ted saw the look on Romane's face. He was a little bit angry at Brian for what just happened. But he was too happy with the show. He would talk to him soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were walking out of the venue, as they heard someone calling Romane.

She turned, and smiled widely at a men.

He was tall, with heavy muscles. He almost looked like a really young Matt. But with long black hair.

He opened his arms wide, as she ran to him and jumped into his arms. He hugged her close.

"I'm so happy you came!" She smiled as he pulled away.

"Sure we would come! We wouldn't miss it for the world! Your fucking first concert!"

She smiled wide. "We?"

"Mal and Angie are here with me." He smiled. He noticed that everyone was staring at him.

"Hey everyone. I'm Aaron, Romane's step bro."

They nodded. They heard a scream coming to them. Then they saw a girl running to them. The girl took Romane off the ground once she reached to her. Turning around with Romane in her arms.

Finally, the girl let go of Romane.

"I'm sooooooo happy for youuuuuu" Ted recognized her as Malory, Romane's cousin. Romane laughed.

A second girl walked to them. She looked exactly like Malory. But she was silent.

She walked to Romane. The two girl hugged each other without a word. When they pulled away, the girl finally spoke. "I'm so proud of you, Ro. You're awesome."

"Romane, can you introduce us to those two girl?"

She blushed, "this is Malory, and Angel, my two twins cousin."

Malory winked to Ted. "Long time, no see, huh?" She smiled.

He smirked. "I was thinking about calling you"

Aaron's eyes went wide, and he turned to Romane. "What? She can fuck your band mate before we even met them? That's unfair!"

"Life's unfair A." She pulled her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes. "Are you rolling your eyes at me?"

"No I just needed to look at the sky for one second. Anyway, how about we go to a bar?"

"You're underage" Romane stated. He gave her a dark look. "Nobody will think I'm only 16. Even more if m with you. So come on!"

They nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once at the bar, they all sat at a huge table. Aaron and Mal were already friends with everyone. Romane was always shocked how friendly they were. They could have more friends in ten minutes then she could in two year.

Angie was the shy girl. Way less than Romane, but still shy. She was joking with Kaleb. Romane smiled.

"Since it's your night, babe, you have to get hammerhead!" Aaron shouted happily. He had already started calling her like Avenged's and Osmose's guys were calling her.

"I don't want to!" She pouted like a kid.

"Yes you want. Don't worry, I can protect you!"

"Protect her from what?" Zacky asked, an eyebrow raised.

"From herself, and from being ridiculous."

"You always tell me this, then don't do anything, and I'm ridiculous." She pouted.

"Why would you be ridiculous?" Johnny asked.

"Then I guess you've never seen her hammerhead."

They looked curiously at him then at her, as she blushed.

"You see," Malory explained, "Romane, here, is really funny, she's just too shy so show it. But when she's drunk, all her shyness is gone, and I mean ALL her shyness."

"Last time, at our uncle's birthday, she ended up dancing sexily with Mal, on some random hip hop song." Angel added.

Romane was blushing hard, and her eyes were glued to her hands. They guys were all staring with wide eyes. It was hard to imagine her like that.

"And it was even more hot, since she had spilled half of a vodka bottle on herself, and she was wearing a white shirt. She was dancing, with a soaked and transparent shirt." Aaron was smiling at the memory.

Jimmy pulled his beer just before her. "Drink, babe. I want you hammerhead."

She shook her head.

"Sorry, guys, she only get really hammerhead in front of people she's comfortable with." Angel smiled sweetly to Romane as she spoke.

"You aren't comfortable with us?" Jimmy asked, with wide eyes.

Romane wasn't speaking. She was blushing. She didn't know how to react.

"Men, she know you since what, six month? It took at least two years for her to be comfortable with us!" Malory laughed.

Romane was staring at her hands. She didn't know what to do. She felt her phone vibrate. She took it. It was a text.

From Brian:
I hope you'll be able to get hammerhead with us soon.

She looked up at him. He was smiling. She smiled back, sweetly. He want me to be comfortable with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Ted decided to talk to Brian the next morning. well, not in the morning, seeing it was already noon, but when they woke up.

"Bri, can we talk?" He asked his brother.

The guitarist rose his eyebrow. "Yeah sure." He shrugged.

They were in the living room of their house. Ted sat down on the couch.

"Bri, I know you hate when someone told you what to do but, please, don't do anything with Romane. She's cute, gentle and all, but she's weak, and I don't want you to fuck up with her."

Brian rose an eyebrow. "What the fuck your talking about, bro?"

"Come on, Bri! You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't."

"You want to fuck her. And I want you not to do it. It's gonna hurt her, and we two know it."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Yeah, mom. You're finished?"

"Damn Brian! It's obvious you like her! Don't say you don't!"

"I don't. She's gentle and whatever you want, but I don't like her."

"Tell me you would turn her down, if you don't like her."

"I would never do that go any girl." Ted's jaw clenched. "So, Ted, if you want anything with her, go for it, she's all yours."

With that he stood up, and went to his room.

He wanted to punch Brian. He's such a dickhead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian closed his door and rested his back on it. He breath deeply.

He already knew what Ted had told him.

He just wanted sex. And she wanted... well he didn't even knew if she really wanted anything. But if she did, then it was surely some kind of relationship. I don't want it. I like night stands. He remembered her body. Definitely, night stands with her seems good.

But she didn't want that at all. He was sure she was the kind of girl who wanted relationship, like Matt and Val. He knew it. But was he the kind of guy for that? He knew he wasn't.

He knew it means doing nothing with her. And that was killing him. But hat they wanted was different. He just wanted night stand.

And if we tried, what would happens?

Shut up, Bri. You know what will happens: you're gonna have to sleep with just her, and no one else. You're gonna be trapped, because you don't want to break your relationship, and she wants so many thing. You know how it works.

You only want night stand.


Then why was he so disappointed, that nothing would happens between the two?

At least friends is better than nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, the story is on a strange planet, where Brian have a Twitter account, and use it...
So yeah, i hope you've liked it!
I have absolutely no idea when next part will be up! but i hope soon!
have a great day :D