Legends

11

Definitely, friends seemed good to him.

Now that he had decided, he just wanted to saw her again, to start their friendship. He expected a lot of guitar. He wanted to play with her.

When she came, the following day, to the Haner's house, he sent directly to her, while Ted was keeping an eye on them.

He held his hand for her to take. "Friends?" He asked.

It took her one second to figured out what he meant. Friends is way better than being nothing.

She smiled and took his hand. "Friends."

He smiled to her.

We're friends .We're never gonna be more. It's better this way, I guess. He thought. She's out of my league. My league is girl who open their legs to anyone. She's far from that. She's not for me. Sadly. He rolled his eyes internally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* one month later *

Prom. That was all the high school was able to talk about. Ted was coming with a hot girl, from his English class, since he had left Rachel right after what she did to Romane.

But Romane didn't know what to do. She didn't want to go alone. But who would want to go with her? Brian. She closed her eyes. No, Brian isn't gonna come with me. 1 he's too old, and 2 we're just friends.

And so far, their friendship had been great. They were close, and played together as much as they could. But the prom... no, it was a little too much.

The prom was three weeks away, but Malory wanted to be the one choosing her dress. It was okay with Romane, since Angel was going to be there too. With the shy twin there, the evil twin wouldn't be able to choose something... too hot for Romane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had pass the whole month playing the more show they could. They had planned to go to the studio trying to discuss about making an record, soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Ronie, anyone to go with?" Ted asked. They were siting in the instrument's room of the Haner's house. They were just Osmose.

She shrugged.

"Not yet?" He rose an eyebrow. "Nobody asked you? Strange."

She shrugged again. "You know, most people don't even talk to me. And I don't speak to them neither."

"They're stupid, you're great." He frowned. She smiled wide.

Kaleb smirked. He took out his phone, and texted.

To Brian:
Men, Ronie's alone for her prom. 'Figured out you'd like to know.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally had the whole 13 songs they needed. They wanted to be prepared, to know as best as possible how they would record their songs. So, they weren't gonna be too long in the studio, and it would help the studio agreeing to record.

They went to the studio in their Sunday best, with Brian and Zacky.

Ted was filming with his IPhone because he wanted the fan to see the preparation of the album. They hadn't made so many shows, but they had many fans on the internet.

"Hey everyone" he said to the camera. "I'm Ted, the drummer. Here's Kal, and the cute girl over there is Baby, our guitarist." She blushed hard as he filmed her. "And those two assholes are Syn Gates and Zacky V."

The two flipped Ted off.

"So, we're gonna get into the studio!"

Romane whispered something to Kaleb.

"Shit!" He swore. "Baby's right! You forget to say what I'm doing!"

"It doesn't matter, you're just here to do what me and Baby don't want to do!"

"Yeah yeah, right. You would be in deep shit if I wasn't there."

Romane nodded. "See? Baby agree with me."

"She doesn't count, she's too kind!"

She blushed. She wasn't comfortable with the camera on. Brian was walking next to her. She looked up at him. He smiled at her.

Ted turned off the camera, and pulled his phone back into his pocket.

"Ready?" Zacky asked.

They nodded. Except Romane. She was really stressed.

"It's gonna be okay, Ronie. Don't worry" Brian smiled to her. He never called her Baby. He was the only one of her friends to not call her baby. Yet she didn't care.

They stayed for two and a half hour talking with the producer, to talk him into recording them, then they talked about time and money.

When they walked out of the venue, they had agreed to record two weeks after, for a little week.

It wasn't much, but they weren't going to complain.

In the afternoon, they went to the Haner's house, that had became their headquarters, since Samantha and Brian were completely okay with that. Brian Jr preferred staying at his parent's than into his own apartment. He knew most of people would rather live into their own place, than into their parent's one. But he didn't like being alone, and girls were boring after a while. And when he was at his parent's, he didn't have to cook, to clean, except for his room, he could just stay in bed or on the couch, all day and everyone agreed with that. And it was freaking awesome.

They went to the living room, sitting on the couches.

"Do you have someone to go to the prom with, baby?" Kaleb asked, smirking.

She shook her head.

"Maybe I could come with you" Zacky proposed. He had understood Kaleb's purpose. Making Brian go to the prom with Ro. And he wanted to help.

Brian frowned, as Romane blushed. He saw her with a gorgeous dress. And he saw her with Zacky. No. They didn't fit together.

"And no one from your school want? It's strange. I'm sure before the prom, some great guy is gonna ask you!" Ted smirked.

Brian looked at her. If she was alone, that was okay, but what if someone was asking her? He didn't want to see her with anyone. What if... what if I came with her? It will be strange. We're friends now. We can't go on dates. Or, we go to prom as friends. Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following Monday, at school, Ted and Romane kept talking about the album. Everyone knew Ted. He was a popular guy. And Kaleb had been in the same high school, so the older remembered him, he was also a popular guy. But nobody knew Romane, it was like she was invisible. Some people knew her as the french girl. Or the cute girl in the senior class. That was all. But now, with Osmose, people started to notice her. She was Ted's friend. The guitarist of Ted's band.

She didn't hate it: most of the people were cool with her, even if she didn't like being the attraction everyone look for.

She was sitting at her habitual place, on the side of the class, not in the back but in the first row neither.

Someone sat next to her.

"Romane, right?" The guy asked.

She rose her head to look at him. He was handsome. Like a football player. Tanned, muscled, green eyed, short dark blonde hair, tall. He had a gentle smile on his lips.

She nodded to him.

"I'm Daniel, but you can call me Danny."

She nodded once more. She was stressed. Why did that guy was talking g to her? Her palms were sweating.

"You don't talk?" He asked. She blushed. "You're cute."

"Mr. Jameson, stop talking to Miss Vincent, you're disturbing her." Their History teacher, Mr. Mac Connors, said.

Daniel rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were walking out of the class, when he reached her arm.

"Hey, Romane, I was wondering... would you want to go to the prom with me?" He smiled, with a gorgeous smile.

Her eyes went wide. And she blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafeteria, she sat down next to Ted. She was smiling.

"What put you in a so good mood?" Ted asked with a gentle smile.

She blushed. "You were right" she whispered. "Someone asked me to the prom."

Ted's eyes went wide. "Really? Who?"

She blushed, but smiled. "Da-Daniel Jameson."

He stared at her. Daniel Jameson. Out of everyone, him.

"And you said?"

"Yes" she was smiling. She saw him in the cafeteria. He waved to her, blushing, she waved back. He was sweet.

Ted frowned. He couldn't stop her from going to the prom with that bastard. Brian is gonna kill him.

She frowned when she saw the look on his face. "Something wrong?"

"You like him?" He asked, he was trying to react like that wasn't that guy.

She smiled. And blushed. "He's sweet" she whispered.

His jaw clenched. But he smiled.

How I'm gonna say that to Brian? First, Romane is going to the prom with someone else, but that's not all, no! She's going with Jameson. That son of a bitch. Bri is gonna kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is :) hope you've liked it :)
Have a great day :D