Legends

12

Ted walked inside the house. He took a deep breath and walked to Brian's room. He knocked.

"Come in!"

Ted opened the door, breathing deeply.

"Yo Ted." Brian looked at him. "Holy shit, you look like shit what happened?"

"I have some news. And you're not gonna like it. At all."

Brian rose an eyebrow. He paused the video game he was playing. Ted sat down next to him.

"Romane's got a date, for the prom." He said looking at his brother. He saw his smiled fading away as he listened. Then Brian looked away. He shrugged "I don't care." He said, more to convince himself than to convince Ted. His jaw was clenched. You don't care. She's just a friend. Just. A. Friend.
"But there's something else." Ted put his hand on his shoulder.

Brian rose an eyebrow at him, to sign him to continue.

"The guys she go with."

Brian frowned.

"It's... Daniel Jameson." The bomb is gonna explode. Ted thought. He saw Brian's eyes filling themselves with anger.

"Calm down, Bri. It's just the prom, they aren't toge-"

"At least they aren't fucking together!" Brian shouted. His fist clenched. "I'm gonna kill him."

"Calm down, Bri. Maybe it's not..."

"Maybe it's not what? Like always? You think they changed? The whole fucking family is shit."

"Bri, they had always been assholes to us, not to the rest of the world. Maybe he just really want to go to the prom with her."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Come on, Bri! She believe he's a great guy, leave them alone."

"A great guy? He's an asshole!"

"Not to her."

"And? He still is! We need to tell her?"

"And broke what she felt? Bro, you know she's always so invisible to most of people, she would never complain, but still. And you, you want to tell her that the first guy to notice her, and to want to date her, is just manipulating her? You really want to see her suffer?"

Brian stayed silent. "But she can't be with that asshole... " he whispered.

"I know. But she's not stupid. She'll see how awful he is. She's a great girl, and she's not stupid, she will see herself."

"I hope." He whispered. "Why her?" Brian asked, as he laid back on his bed, his arms behind his head.

"Because he can hurt the two of us."

"What you mean?"

"He can hurt you because you wanted to go with her. And me cause I'm close to her."

"He has a plan. More than just the prom."

"Sure he has. Mom told me the Dad is still trying to have a way with her." Brian rolled his eyes.

"Sorry men, Mom isn't as slutty as your wife." Brian said.

Ted shrugged.

"That's fucked up." Brian sighed.

Ted nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

During that week, Romane had started to hang out a little with Daniel. He really was a great guy. He was gentle, attentive. She was starting having feeling for him. Well she was feeling like she liked him. And it seemed he felt the same. It was strange for her to have someone caring like that: he was all the time trying to make everything perfect for her. He always made huge things for her. Yeah, it was a little too much, but it was so gentle. He was taking her to the theater, or somewhere to eat, after her practicing at Ted's or Kaleb's. Then her dad's wife came to take her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week after, they started recording. Romane and Ted didn't went to school for the whole week. Brian, was there the whole time to help them. The other came and went as the wanted. They was almost all the time two person to help them.

They worked like crazy to finish in time. For everything to be simpler, Kaleb and Romane slept at Ted's for the week. They were working on the album until around midnight everyday, and started around nine. It was too much, but they held on. They had just a week. So they needed to be really quick.
And once again, they didn't have a name. They had no idea of a name.

Ted had posted the video he had recorded on YouTube, and many fans wished them good luck. He had started filming all the time, and putting montages on their YouTube channel.

Recording the album was hard, but it was good. They loved every second of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romane closed her eyes, as they listened to their song, Rocket Rose And the Smashed Potato. This one was great. Romane smiled.

It was the last day. They listened to everything they had made, trying to make everything perfect. Every little details. They weren't playing, now, just working on the computers. Adding effects.
The day before, Ted had found how they were gonna call the album: Insert a Name Here. He found it funny and that was enough.

They finished their album around three in the morning that night.
Their album was finish. They had made an album.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The album would be released two week after. And before that, there was the prom. It was on Saturday night. She was waiting outside, for Daniel to come. When he was parked, he walked to her with a wide smile.

"You're gorgeous, Romane." He smiled sweetly.

She blushed a deep red. She was wearing a white dress, which went around her knees. She had a black bell just underneath her chest. 'It made her breast looked bigger', Malory had said. The dress was a little ample but not too much. She was wearing some black heels. She had choose a pair not too high. Because she didn't know how to walk straight with it.

Daniel was wearing a black suit, without tie, and his white shirt wasn't completely buttoned. He was gorgeous.

He took her arms, as they walked inside.

They walked to his friends. She didn't know them. So she stared at the floor the whole time. Sometimes, she was looking at his friends. They were all dressed up. And their dates were beautiful, wearing long dresses, with complicated hair styles.

She had let her own hair natural, just falling to breast. And now she felt like she should have styled them, in something beautiful and complicated like those girls. She wanted to run home. Those girls were looking at her, with contemptuous smiles. They saw how much you shouldn't be there.
She wanted to go, but she understood that Daniel wanted to be with his friends. They were talking about football. As the girl talked about clothes. She wasn't interested in each conversations.

"ROONIIE!" She heard someone screaming behind her. She turned around, and saw Ted hurrying to her.

"Holy shit, you're fucking beautiful."

He smirked when he saw the girls' eyes going wide, because of the way he talked. And because they didn't liked him, he was the king of guy they secretly liked. And he hated them. He really wanted to piss them off.

Romane smiled to him, as she blushed. "You too, Ted." He smiled.

"Night's good, babe?"

Daniel's eyes went wide. And she blushed a dark red. She nodded.

"Wanna come with your best friend for a while?" Ted asked, taking her hand away from Daniel's one.

They walked to where his friends were.

She knew them a little more than Daniel's ones. John and Victor were arguing to know which one could drunk the most without being wasted. Their two dates were laughing with some girls. Noah, was doing some weird robot dance, as his date was laughing her ass off.

Ted put his hand around her shoulder. His date came next to them. She was called Katelyn. She was wearing a dark green dress, which feared perfectly with her bright red hair.

"I'm thinking about getting a tattoo for our album" Ted said.

Romane's eyes went wide, then she smiled. "It's a great idea! I want one."

"You like tattoos?" Katelyn asked.

She nodded quickly.

"You have some?" She asked.

Romane nodded, as Ted's eyes went wide. "Reaaaly?"

She nodded once more. "They're just hide, on my back, mostly."

"Mostly? What it means?"

She blushed. "I have two on my back... and I'm making one now." Ted rose an eyebrow. "It awfully hurt, so I do it in several times."

"Oh great!" Katelyn smiled.

"I should he back to Daniel, I'm sorry" with that she walked back to him and his friends. They were still talking about football. At the second she was near, he took her hand and smiled to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the night, Ted decided to go to his house, where Avenged had a party. He asked Romane to come, and finally she decided to come with Daniel.

Ted didn't say a word as he jumped into Daniel's car with Katelyn.

Daniel drove them to Ted's house.

Since the weather was great, Avenged had decided to have the party outside. So, everyone saw them hoping out of the car.

At the second she walked out, Daniel took Romane's hand.

She blushed.

People were staring at them.

"What are you doing here?" Matt asked, with a really cold voice.

Daniel looked at their intertwined hands. "I'm her date. For the prom." He said, with a big smile.

Matt was about to say something, when Brian pulled his arm around his shoulder.

"Cool off, Man! Look, they look great together!" Brian smiled. He looked at her. She was beautiful. Her dress was prefect. His eyes fell to their hands. And the smile fell. He looked away quickly, and put the smile back on his lips.

Matt was staring with huge eyes. "You're gonna let him..?"

Romane frowned. What all of that means?

Brian shrugged.

"BABY" Jimmy shouted. He took her off the ground, pulling her away from Daniel. He had his arms around her waist and hugged her close.

"I've missed you" he pouted.

"I've seen you yesterday!" She said, smiling.

"It was too long baby!" He laughed.

He put her back on the ground near his girlfriend who hugged her.

"How was the prom?"

Romane shrugged. "Normal, I guess."

She stayed a bit, until she heard someone screaming. They all turned around

And she saw Brian throwing his fist into Daniel's face. Once. Twice.
♠ ♠ ♠
At first, i was thinking i would be doing my Raygun all afternoon, but instead i wrote this, so enjoy!