Legends

18

"You really should create a twitter account!" Ted proposed to Romane. She shrugged. "You could put all your covers, and talk to fans, I'm sure it could help you to be able to talk to people."

"I dunno" she lowly answered.

"Think about it!" He looked down to his computer, as he talked randomly with fans on twitter.

She pulled it her IPod, and turned her music on.

Since the night She and Brian had shared in her bunk, three days ago, she hadn't listened to any Genesis songs. Her heart was running at the memory.

Since that night, their relation hadn't change at all, it was like nothing happened. Romane had almost believe he didn't remembered, or she had dreamed it. But she had noticed he was looked more often than before at her. But really quickly. He would always look away when she noticed him.

And she felt like he was trying to avoid her, but without being too obvious. Romane started believing he regretted what happened, so she told herself to forget it. After all, they would never be anything.

She turned on her favorite song of Ed Sheeran, The A Team. Since that night she listened to Ed Sheeran all the time. The guys were making fun of her because of that. But she didn't care.

She looked at the ceiling. They would be back at home in two weeks. She looked forward to be home, but she was afraid: she couldn't erase the last sentence her mom had told her."There isn't gonna be someone to protect you forever, babe. One day you'll be alone."

Will her mom be waiting for her, at home?

"Thinking?" Matt asked as he crashed on the couch next to her.

She shrugged in answer.

"If it's about Bri, I don't really know what's in his mind these days. But he's stupid, sometime, just leave him time. "

"What are you talking about?" She asked, looking in his eyes. Did he know what happened?

"I'm sure something happened some days ago. He's strange since, and you are, too. We all know something is happening with you two. Don't worry I'm sure it will end well."

She smiled at him. She hoped it would end well. Brian was really important for her, now.

She already knew what matt was telling her. Brian had something in his mind, and all she could do was leaving him alone until he came see her.

"Oh, and tonight, surprise!" Matt said with a big smile, as he walked to the back lounge. Romane rolled her eyes.

It still amazed her how comfortable she was with the guys. It felt weird, but so good.

~~~~~~~~

That night, when Osmose walked out of the stage, they were more noise than usually, in the dress room.

Brian was always waiting side-stage during their shows, and would always high Romane when she walked out. But that night he wasn't here.

The three of them frowned.

They walked to the dress room, and Ted opened the door, to be push to the side, as Frank ran to take Romane in his arms.

"Ro! I've missed you!"

She laughed and blushed. He put her back on the floor, to be taken off of it one second later by Gerard.

She was okay with the two guys taking her in their arms. Her friends were here, and she knew nothing could happen. She was safe with her friends around her.

"Leave my babe breath!" Jimmy yelled, and took her in his arms, on his side like a baby.

"Thanks Jimmy."

"Can I have my name tattooed on your chest as a pay back?" He asked with a big smile.

She blushed and gently slapped his arms.

"Jimmy, leave her, we want to see her! We never saw her!" Frank complained.

"Sorry" she whispered, looking at the floor.

They almost never talked because she was uncomfortable with calling them, so they hadn't talked since she was on tour.

Jimmy pulled her on the floor, while Frank rolled his eyes at Romane's apology.

"I notice we're completely invisible for you two" Kaleb said, faking being hurt.

"You're not invisible, Kal, it's just that instead of talking to two boring kids, we rather be with the cute hardcore guitarist over there." Frank explained pointing at her.

Ted laughed, and took a beer from the fridge. "Where are your band mates?"

"Dead"

"On a rainbow."

Frank and Gerard answered at the same time.

"On a rainbow, really, Frank?" Matt laughed, rising an eyebrow.

"Yup! I'm sure they're dancing right now."

"I'm sure they're with a unicorn." Zacky said, rolling his eyes at frank.

Frank's eyes lit up as Zacky talked. "I wanna go with them!" He shouted.

"Seriously, what the fuck is happening to you?" Matt asked.

He saw jimmy smiling from hear to hear, and Brian had a smirk too.

"Candy!!" Frank winked in answer.

Romane froze.

"Can I have some?" Jimmy asked.

Romane's hand were shaking.

"Sure" Frank walked to his bag, Jimmy and Brian. He opened his bag, then took out two pills.

"Someone else?" He asked.

As they scanned to room, to know, Brian's eyes fell to Romane. She was stating at him, her eyes full of fear.

He walked to her.

"You're okay?" He said and pulled his hand on her shoulder, but she slapped it away before.

"Don't take it." She whispered.

He stared at her, confused. He tried to touch her, but she slapped his hand away, causing the pill to fall on the floor.

"Don't take it!" She shouted.

An uncomfortable silence filled the room, as everyone was wondering what happened to Romane.

"Don't become a monster, like her." She whispered, to explain herself, staring at her feet.

His arms went around her shoulder. He put his chin on her head and said "nobody's gonna turn into a monster" as he stroked her back.

"Don't take it" she repeated.

"I'm not gonna take anything."

She held him close. And whispered "thanks" to his chest.

Even if Romane had managed to almost crash the mood to party, they all went to drink in the bus, and they all get pretty drunk. Roamne was still able to control what she was doing, even if she was really not shy anymore.

She was sitting on Brian's lap, her head resting against his shoulder, as they were playing a truth or dare, with Avenged, Osmose, the two of My Chem, three techs, and two guys from the venue.

They were sitting on the ground outside, since the night was warm.

"Ro, truth or dare?" A completely wasted Ted asked.

"Truth" Romane said.

"Your first crush?" Was the only question to cross his drunken mind.

"Peter pan." She said without an hesitation.

The other laughed.

"Not my fault, he's so cute!" She defended herself.

"Kal, truth or dare?"

"Dare" he said as he downed his beer.

She looked around the table. A huge smile spread across her lips. "You're watching Disney with me until the end of the tour!"

Kal sighed. "You're so mean.... all the Disney?"

She nodded, as the other laughed. They knew she looked at different Disney movies a day out of two.

Half an hour after, it was once again Romane's turn, and she picked up Dare. Then Zacky dared her to play Bat country.

She complained that it would be hard, as she stood up to go take her guitar. She almost fell, causing Brian to help her to walk to the bus. They pushed a passed out Franck to take her guitar.

Once back outside, she sat back on Brian's lap, and started playing.

It was a complete disaster. She fucked up the whole song as other were laughing loud. She was barely concentrate on playing, but on making her friends laugh.

At the end she stopped, taking a stupid pose. Everyone cheered and laughed. She turned to Brian.

"Was it great?"

"Hell yeah it was" he laughed, then kissed her cheek as he smile grew wide.

" 've Always knew she was bad."

Everyone turned to one of the guy from the local venue. Brian was about to tell him to shut the fuck up, but Romane was quicker.

"What you mean?"

"You can't play, I'm sure most of your album is played by someone else. Or by a computer, if you know what I mean. Just look at you. You aren't a guitarist at all."

She stood up and walked to him.

"Oh, and the only reason I'm here is to be known and to be with famous person."

He nodded. "You're here because you're hot."

"Oh, really?" She asked.

"Yeah look, you're already in Syn's pants and I'm sure you've fucked the guys of your own band." There was such hate in his voice. Brian was trying his best to not punch him.

She laughed with a dry laugh.

"Know what? I'm fucking working on my guitar since I'm six. I've had a good life, because I'm a girl and I don't look too bad? Let me laugh. You have no idea what I've been through. But I'm used to guys like you. That's exactly why I took fight lessons. So if you continue to piss me off, like this, little piece of fucking shit, I'm gonna break your fucking arm. Or your noise, I can't still decide. Your jaw seems a good idea, too. Maybe the three."

Her voice had completely changed. It was wicked, and like she was pleased with what she was thinking about. The guy in front of her was really scared of her. All the other guys were staring at her, disbelieving what was happening. The way she was acting.

"Now go away before I decide to break your hateful face." She said, looking straight into his eyes.

The guy stood up fast and ran away.

She laughed with her usual gentle laugh, and went back to Brian's lap.

"What was that?" He asked Brian, his eyes big.

She laughed. "See, I'm good to afraid people! It's so simple!"

"It was all an act?" He asked.

Her eyes went wide. "Sure it was! I would never punch someone, I might hurt him! I don't want to hurt people."

They all smiled.

"Our baby's back!" Ted cheered.

"Anyway, Ro you're the most fake-scary girl I know!" Jimmy laughed.

"It's really simple. I just act the exactly same way my mother used to threat me. It's enough to make people run away." She shrugged like it was no big deal. The eyes of all those who didn't know went wide, as the other stared the floor. But they all stayed silent. Brian pulled his head in her neck, and hugged her close.

"Now the asshole's gone, can we continue the game?" She asked.

They continued playing until late at night.

~~~~~~

The day after, she woke up with a big hangover, and feeling guilty for what she did to that poor guy. The guys laughed, telling her he deserved it.

She went to talk to Ted and Kal.

"Guys, I have another idea for us to cover."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is, and next chapter will be updated tomorrow morning :)
Hope you've liked it, and have a good day :)