Legends

19

The light went off, right after Rocket Rose and the Smashed Potato, one of their most famous songs.

The light went back on, and Romane stared at the mix in front of her.

"This a new cover. It's the first time we're playing it. It's called Ben Threw, by Of Mice And Men."

The crowd cheered.

They started the first seconds of the song, and everyone's eyes went silent as Romane started singing the lyrics. She wasn't really singing them in a screamo voice, like Austin but simply singing. The avenged guys, side stage were shocked. They had never heard their cover of that song, and Osmose had asked them to be there.

Loose lips sink ships, so I'll keep silent.
Suggest your words stay in your mouth.
It's never ending, the cycles ascending,
People keep asking, I'm not here.


When she started the second part, she started yelling at the top of her lungs the lyrics, her eyes closed, playing the guitar. Ted was making back ups.

I don't really think
That you've ever walked a mile in my shoes.
I don't really think
That you know what I've been through.
What I've been through


Between the verses, she was just head banging, as were Ted and Kal, Avenged and the whole crowd in front of them. It was the first song she sang with Osmose, and it was great.

All your life,
I wish you would have learned
To swallow your pride.

And stop preaching,
I know what you're thinking,
You're so far above me,
In your mind.
All the power and glory forever,
We share this together I will never,
I will remember what I've become.


Ted started singing Shay's parts. It completely changed the song, since the most high pixhed voice was making the screamo and the lower was singing the chorus.

I'm finding out,
The only thing left to lose is time.
With all these doubts,
The worst parts behind me.

Don't forgive me,
Please,
I don't want this

Only when I'm back at home,
I will...
Only when I'm back at home,
I will,
Don't forgive me,
I'll forget you,
Write this on the wall.

You don't know what I've been through,
I've been through,
I've been through,
I've been through.


As she finished, the whole crowd fell silent for a second as her eyes scanned the crowd.

Then she rose her hand, making the metal sign. With her move, the whole crowd when crazy.

She had chose this song because what had happened with that guy when Frank and Gerard was there.

Their cover of Oman had been recorded by some fans, and put on the internet.

With that Romane was starting to be known on internet. She was known as the cute shy metal girl. She was reading comments on the videos on YouTube. Many girls were saying she was a real model, because she was herself: she dressed up the way she wanted even if it wasn't at all metal, and made the music she wanted to do, without caring of anyone.

She was so proud people were thinking that about her. They didn't even knew who she was, but they idolized her, and understood a part of her.

That was the reason she finally agreed to create a twitter and YouTube account.

She was talking with many fans through her twitter, talking about almost everything.

She had recorded an acoustic version of Ben Threw, with her on her acoustic guitar, and Kal singing the chorus.

The video had many views (at least, for her it was many views), so she decided to make a cover of You Need Me, I Don't Need You, by Ed Sheeran.

On the video, she was singing, shaking her hands with the rhythm, next to her were Brian playing on the acoustic guitar, and Ted making the drums on the case of the guitar.

She started raping the song, with a huge smile on her face. Brian kept looking at her, but he did it discreetly, for the viewers of the video to notice.

At the chorus she was almost acting like a rapper, laughing with the two brothers.

At the end of the song, she high gives the two guys.

And posted it.

@BabyRo: Playing around with those two idiots.

In a few day, many Osmose fans and Avenged fans had seen it and most of them loved it.

~~~~~~

"Who's up for a party?" Jimmy asked.

It was the end of the tour. They were gonna get wasted to put a good end to the tour.

Romane shrugged. "I'll pass. I just wanna head home, sleep in my own bed, and be alone for a night!" She laughed.

Fran, her step-mom, was there to take her home.

Samantha had agreed to come and took the guys stuff back at the Haner house for the night, and they will take them back to following day. That way, they didn't have to go back home now, and they could go partying.

Kaleb, Romane and Matt were the only one to not go: Romane wanted to be home, Matt to see his girlfriend, and Kaleb wanted to rest, and to be home for when his girlfriend will arrive from her grand parents house, the day after.

Romane took all of her stuff, and with Brian's help, put everything in the car.

"Wanna come, tomorrow morning?" Brian asked, looking away. "Just to play" he added quickly.

She nodded, blushing. "Would be great." He smiled.

He hugged her close. Her head on his shoulder as he rested his own head on hers. He whispered "can I kiss you?" In her ear.

She blushed hard, and smiled as she nodded.

He pulled away, just enough to cup her chin, and kiss her sweetly. Her hands were around him. As he pulled away, he rested his forehead against hers, looking straight into her eyes. They were smiling.

Finally he let her go, and she suddenly felt cold.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled and walked to the guys, who were grinning like crazy.

She went in the car, to meet Fran smiling face. Romane blushed, and Fran didn't say a word about the kiss.

Romane was so happy. He had kissed her, in public. It meant two things for her: One, it didn't bothered him at all that people knew about them, and Two, she was actually comfortable enough with him, with herself and with everything to be able to act so intimate while they were many people around them. And she was really happy with the two. She was still smiling like crazy when they get home. She walked in and hugged her dad close. She kissed his cheek.

She ate with James, Fran and Aaron. They were telling each other the latest stories.

Around eleven, she went to her room. She changed into her pyjamas. A big Avenged shirt, and old sweat pants with multi-colored skulls, Aaron had one day offered her.

She laid in her bed, looking at the ceiling. Her bed felt huge, after the bunks. Everything was so silent. She didn't Jimmy snoring lightly, nor Johnny and Ted who used to turn and turn in their sleep. But the thing that missed the most, in her room, it was Brian's presence. She felt cold without him laying next to her. She couldn't hear his even breath, nor feel his heartbeat against her head as she rested it against his chest. She was alone and cold, without her friend, without Brian.

She remembered their kiss, earlier. And smiled. He liked her. He had never say it, but she knew it. Okay, it maybe wasn't enough for them to be together, but she was happy with that. She would take whatever he wanted to give her.

she turned around in the bed. She took Elwin, Brian's Teddy bear, in her arms. She held it close, and buried her head against its own. It remained her of Brian. She liked to know Brian had a sweet spot. He had been a kid, like everyone else. He was a normal person, after all.

She smiled at the thought of Brian. She was so happy with what happened between them.

She turned to her other side, Elwin against her chest. He liked her. She couldn't erase er huge grin at that thought, nor the butterflies in her stomach.

And he had invited her the following day. She couldn't wait to be with him again, and alone. She blushed, she knew they wouldn't do anything, she was long way from ready to, but she was more comfortable when they were alone, and he knew it.

She couldn't wait.

~~~~~~

After Romane, Kal and Matt left, the rest of them went to a club. They knew the owners, so they agreed to keep the possible fan to bother them.

And they drink, drink, and drink more.

Brian hadn't been as wasted as he was since a long time.

Johnny was dancing with a brunette, as Zacky had a redhead on his lap. He wasn't really interested in those girls. The only girl he wanted wasn't there, and even if he missed sex, he didn't wanted to have sex with those girls. So he kept drinking. Doing stupid things with Jimmy and Ted. He really liked the party.

~~~~~~

"Bri? You're here?" He heard Romane asked from the front door of his apartment.

"Yeah, come in my room!" He yelled back.

He was on the side of his bed. He had his arm underneath the pillow, the other was falling to the ground. He was really tried, and a big hangover. He tried to think about the night before. But he couldn't remember anything after the four vodka shots Jimmy and him had take. How the hell did I came home? He have no idea.

He was so concentrate on his memories that he didn't hear someone clearing his throat. But when he felt a hand on his shoulder, as he heard Romane's step behind the door, he turned around in a jump.

And stared with huge eyes the girl next to him. She was wearing the shirt he had the day before.

And Romane opened the door. Her eyes went wide, as he hand covered her mouth.

Brian stared back and forth between the two girls with wide eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! tell me how you fell :)
Hope you've liked it!
P.S.:I know those two song weren't written, in 2009, when the story take place, but, it's a story, i don't care :D