Legends

24

@BabyRo: can anyone tell Ro i have her phone? #HerBoyfriend

Brian smiled. He had never be really proud of being someone's boyfriend. But now, he was so happy about it.

He looked a bit into her twitter. Almost instantly, some fans asked if it was really her boyfriend.

@BabyRo: Yup, it is really me #HerBoyfriend.

He answered, smiling.

@AFan: How long are you two together?

@BabyRo: Something like 8 hours.

@AnotherFan: Who are you? We want to know!

@BabyRo: Hahaha, let's keep that secret #HerBoyfriend.

@TedHaner: @BabyRo, Ro is with me, and she ask her stupid boyfriend to stop playing around with her phone.

@BabyRo: @TedHaner I dunno if I want to!

@TedHaner: @BabyRo we're coming.

Brian smiled. She had to go, in the morning, Ted and Kaleb, wanted to see how she was. And had something to tell her.

Ten minutes after he heard someone knocking on the door. Smiling, he walked to the door, her phone in his hand.

He opened the door, to face Romane, Ted and Kaleb. They had huge smile on their faces. Brian rose an eyebrow.

They entered his house without asking him. He stopped Romane by taking her arms. She turned to him, ans he wrapped his arms around her small body. He kissed her forehead, then called the other to go to the kitchen, not the living room, since he hadn't already clean it.

They sat around the table. Brian handed Romane her phone. She smiled.

@BabyRo: I have my phone back!

He kissed her cheek, his arms around her waist, being behind her. She couldn't help smiling. Kaleb and Ted smiled at them.

"So, you're together, now?"

A huge smile spread on her lips, and he hid on her neck, not to show his huge smile.

"We are" she whispered, beyond happy.

His hold tightened around her.

"We have another great new!"

Brian rose his head from her neck, and looked at Ted who had just speak.

"Ro, you're the one telling him!" Ted smiled.

Romane turned around, in Brian's arms, to face him.

"We have been asked on a new tour."

Brian face broke into a smile.

"Really?"

"An there's more!" She smiled.

He rose an eyebrow.

"We're touring with Of Mice And men!!!" She said, throwing herself to him. He held her close, and kissed slowly her mouth. Just a long peck on the lips.

Right now, she was just happy, and she didn't even remember that her friends where next to them. She moved her lips a little, and he get the hint, and started really kissing her. He finally pulled away, and looked into her eyes.

"Congratulations, love." He smiled. He would have never said that if he had remembered who was next to them. She smiled to him.

They heard Ted clearing his throat. Romane and Brian turned to them, turning red. Ted and Kal smiled wide at the cute couple.

~~~~

For following days, Brian and Romane were all the time together. They were happy to have found the whole relationship thing. Brian never guessed it would have been so awesome. The tour with Of Mice And Men was two months after.

Their fans still didn't know who was her boyfriend, and they founded it better. Fans were trying to know, and it became some joke to imagine who she was with.

In Brian's eyes, this whole story was helping her a lot. She was becoming less shy every day that passed by. He was really happy for that.

They were all going to the club to celebrate the tour. Even if they had already celebrated it.

Romane was learning to have her driving licence, and Kaleb had get it right before the tour with Avenged. And Ted was far from have it.

"Baby!!" Jimmy screamed as he hugged her. He pulled away, remembering he shouldn't do that. She laughed and hugged him. He smiled wide, and took her off the floor, and to the table they were sitting. Brian followed with a smile, as Kaleb was trying to explain some driving stuff to Ted, who seemed to not understand a word.

She sat next to Jimmy, and Brian sat on her other side.

They all took a beer.

"To the upcoming tour of Osmose, and to these two disgustingly cute lovers!" Zacky said, rising his glass. They all rose their own, cheering. Romane was blushing, but smiling anyway.

Brian and she were sitting next to each other, but they weren't holding hands, nor in each other's arms. Just sitting next to each other like two friends. She knew why: neither of them was confident when it came to their relationship. She didn't want to feel exposed to every one eyes, it was her own life and she wanted to keep it secret. Brian didn't like the idea of the world knowing this part of him.most of the world knew him as the cocky guy, who have night stands. Not who he was, at least who he was when he was with Romane. He preferred the world being oblivious to this. It was too personal: people could hurt him, it was too different from what people think he was.

Anyway, they two agreed that they weren't gonna act like a cheesy couple attached by each other's lips.

"I can't wait to meet them!" Ted squealed. "It's gonna be awesome!"

"Yeah, I'm sure they're awesome!" Kaleb said, with a smile.

"Our first tour with another band!" Ted clasped his hand in happiness.

Matt rose his eyebrow. "We aren't a band?"

Ted stared at him. "You're... family. But fucking Of Mice And Men!"

"You know, we're even more famous than them?" Johnny added.

"Like I said, you are family, for me you'll never be some famous guys, you'll ever be my bro's best friends."

Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god, do you think they know about our cover of their song?!" Romane realized.

"Yup" Matt said. "Why? Is it bad? Your cover is awesome."

"But.. what if they don't like it? What if..."

"Calm down, Ro" Brian said with a smile, his hand on her shoulder. "They're gonna love you." He quickly kissed her forehead. She smiled and nodded.

That night, Brian drank a little too much. He was still able to control his body, but he couldn't think completely straight. He knew himself, and he knew it was better to stay a little away from Romane. He didn't want to do something stupid, with the alcohol in his blood. That was why Romane felt a bit left alone. She didn't knew why, he hadn't told her. She guessed it was because he didn't wanted people to know, so he stayed away. But all she wanted was to be in his arms. She stood up, to go to the bathroom, under Brian's eyes. Even if he wasn't close right now, he kept an eye on her he whole night. He wasn't going to let anyone touch her. She was his, and his only. As much as he was hers, and hers only.

As she walked back to the table, she pushed into someone.

"Sorry!" She apologized, as she turned to the person. She stopped. "Daniel."

"Romane! Long time no see! How are you doing?"

She decided she could talk to him. He was still some kind of a friend. She shrugged. "I'm good. And you?"

"Miss you, but I'm okay."

She smiled.

"You're with Brian, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Are you sure it is a good idea? He's a rock star, he's gonna cheat on you. I just don't want you to get hurt, you know."

"He isn't gonna do that." She stated.

"Are you sure?" He asked, nodding to something behind her. She turned to the table they were all siting, to see Brian kissing a girl. She turned back quickly to face Daniel. He had a sorry face. She felt empty. Brian's kissing a girl. She felt the tears coming.

"Wanna go outside?" He asked, with a worried voice. She nodded. He escorted her outside, and stayed with her for a second.

"You want to go home? You don't live at Brian's right?"

She had told her dad she was going at Brian's house. If she came back now, on the verge of tears, he was going to ask her questions. She didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want her dad to hate Brian. She loved him so much. How did he came to do that? He told her he loved her.

"Romane?" Daniel took her back to the reality. They were now on the parking lot, next to his car.

"I don't wanna go home" she whispered. She wasn't really realizing what she was doing.

He smiled gently to her.

"You can sleep at mine for the night."

She nodded, and they got into the car.

Brian had kept an eye on her the whole night, to prevent from anything to happen. When she get to the bathroom, he turned to Matt, and talked to him, waiting for her to come back. After some minutes, he saw Matt's eyes becoming huge at the sight of something behind Brian's back. He turned around, to see Daniel talking to Romane. Brian's jaw clenched. She had her back to him. He stood up, and walked to her, but was stopped by a girl taking him by his shirt, and pulling him down to her lips. With all the alcohol in his mind, it took him two seconds to understand what was happening. He pulled the girl away.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked the girl.

A devilish smile spreader on her lips.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned to Matt.

"Brian!"

"What?"

"She just saw you at the worst moment."

His eyes went wide. "What?!"

He scanned the crowd to spot her.

"He took her away"

Brian's breath stopped dead in his throat. He turned to the girl.

"What the fuck did you do?!" He screamed.

"Destroyed your relationship." She said with a smile.

"Why?"

"Someone gave me money just to kiss you at the exact right moment."

He pushed her against the tables, and ran to the exit. They weren't there. Where could they be?

At Daniel's. Fuck! I don't know where this fucker is living!

He was about to open the driver door, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm driving."

Brian nodded and gave his keys to Kaleb. Ted was right behind him, with a hateful expression.

They get inside the car, and Brian gave Kaleb directions to go to Rory's and Andrew's house, to ask them where Daniel was living.

At the second Kaleb peaked his car, Brian threw himself out, and ran to the door. He didn't bother with knocking. He opened the door wide.

"Rory! Andrew! Where the fuck are you?"

Ted and Kaleb came behind him. Rory walked to them, an eyebrow risen.

"What happened, Bri? You don't seem good." Her voice was full of worries.

He threw against the wall, his upper arm against her neck. He was looking straight into her eyes.

"Where are they?"

"Who?" She asked, with her cutest voice.

"Romane and Daniel. Where are they?"

She looked at him with sad eyes. "She finally choose him instead of you" her hand went to his cheek, stroking it slowly. Her sent he once loved surrounded him. His old memories with her came back to him. She smiled to him. She was beautiful. He remembered how he had loved her so much, for so long.

And then, Romane became the only girl that mattered.

He looked again at Rory. She wasn't as beautiful as Romane. Her sent wasn't as wonderful as Romane's one was. The feeling of her hand on his cheek didn't flip his stomach or fill it with butterflies, like Romane's touch did.

He leaned in, looking into her eyes. He stopped once his forehead was against her.

"Where are they?" He said, with all the hate he had inside of him. She stared at him in shock. He had never reacted like that. He would always came back to her, when she asked it.

But Romane. Romane had erase every trace that remained of his love for her.

"A-at Daniel, maybe" she whispered.

"I fucking know that! Where it is?"

She stayed silent. Brian pulled his whole weight to push her against the wall,so much that she could barely breath. She swallowed, his arm still against her neck.

"Where. Are. They."

She looked into his eyes. And she knew he wouldn't hesitate if he had to hurt her to get to know what he wanted to know.

"Lead us there." He stated. He knew she would obey, he was able to see fear in her eyes.

He took her by her shirt, and lead her to the car, as the two other hopped in.

Rory gave then direction, with a sad voice.

Once at Daniel's apartment, Brian ran out of the car, to the building. He waited for everyone to be inside the elevator, with angry signs. Rory pressed the 3rd button. Ted put his hand on Brian's shoulder.

"You need to calm down, man. She isn't gone, she just saw something confusing, at the second she'll know, she'll be back."

Brian threw a quick look at Rory, before looking away. Ted understood what that look meant. Brian didn't want the same story to happen another time. he wouldn't let Romane go with Daniel. She was his, and nobody could touch her.

Brian ran through the elevator's door, once it opened. He tried to open the door Rory pointed. It was locked.

He turned to Rory, anger in his eyes.

He pined her to the wall, before she could even talk.

"You fucking lied to me?"

"Nope, Bri." Ted said, pointing the side of the door. "His name's here."

Brian kicked the door.

"Did... Did you tried to call her?" Rory asked with a small voice.

Brian froze. How can I be this stupid?

"We can't, Matt texted us to tell us she had let her phone at the bar, Matt have it."

Brian took out his phone, and looked at the text.

"Can you call him?" Kaleb asked Rory, with a gentle voice.

She put her hand in her pocket, and froze. "I forget my phone at home." she said, looking at the floor, afraid of Brian's reaction.

"Do you have an idea where they can be?"

"Maybe his friend's home, but I have no idea where he is... Sorry"

With that, Brian walked quickly to the elevator, and went at the ground level, leaving the other at the 3rd floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooooo soooorry for the wait!! My phone broke, and since I'm writing on it it was a little hard! anyway, I'm back now!
Love you all :)
Have a nice day!
I would LOVE to update, I've written the next chapter yesterday, but my phone can't see my wifi, so i can't update the story, which is ONLY inside my stupid phone.