Legends

25

Romane was sitting on the couch in Daniel's apartment.
"Are you okay?" He asked, as he put his arm around her shoulder. She tensed. She didn't like people being close. She didn't know him enough to allow him to be close.
"I-I am" she whispered.
"Are you sure?" He asked, concern in his voice. He took her chin between his finger, making her looking at him. She blushed. He was too close. She just nodded. She wanted him to go. It made her hands shake, and her throat dry.
"I just want you to be okay, you know" he said, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm worried, what Brian did was mean. He was a dick."
Romane froze. Brian? A dick? Are we really talking about the same person?
She looked away.
"You wanna go to bed?"
She nodded. She didn't trusted her voice enough to speak. He was too close, and he seemed to not understand that she wanted him a little more away.
She stood up with him, and he led her to her room.
He opened the door for her, and looked at her.
"Here it is."
She nodded.
He looked at her. She blushed.
"You're beautiful" he whispered, wrapping his hand around Romane's chin. He leaned in. He closed his eyes. Romane's hands were shaking. Her heart running. His lips touched hers. She felt something in her stomach. Her eyes didn't even closed, but it was too much. Her brain shut down. She couldn't move. She could just felt his lips on hers, for a second.
And he was gone. And her brain started again.
"I-I'm sorry" he whispered. He didn't sounded sorry at all.
Did he understood at all her body language? She wanted to scream at him, but she couldn't move. She was just shaking.
"Don't be so nervous" he smiled.
I'm not nervous, idiot. She thought. But she couldn't say it. Her throat was dry.
He finally let her alone. She walked inside the room, and closed the door. She took off her shoes, jeans and bra, then went to bed.
But she couldn't sleep. She felt like she had something on her lips. Something disgusting.
She remembered what Brian did, earlier. Did he felt the same way? Was he feeling guilty?
She remembered how guilty he had felt after the time he had sex with that girl. At this exact moment she understood how he had felt.
She looked at the ceiling. Right now, in this unknown room, in the bed of someone else, without Brian next to her, she felt alone. Really alone. It remembered her all the lonely night she used to pass, as a kid. Right now, it was completely different, she was way less alone, but without Brian, she still felt cold.
Brian. He had become so important in her life, so fast. And he had kissed a girl. She wanted to know what happened. After the last time, she thought he wouldn't cheat, it would be stupid. He loved her, so why? What he lying, and not loving her? She thought about it. No, no, Brian loved her. Maybe not as much as she loved him, but still. She was curious.
She turned around, trying to sleep. But thinking about everything wasn't helping at all. And Daniel. What the fuck happened with him? She didn't know.
Brian is gonna be pissed.
She froze. Is he going to leave me?
After all, she just kissed one of the people he hated the most. She shook her head. No. No, he wouldn't.... I hope.
She curled herself into a ball.
She took her IPod off of her jeans pocket, with her earplugs. She always listened to music when she couldn't sleep.
She looked through her music, not knowing what to listen to. She found the recording Brian gave her. She smiled wide, and turned Blackbird on. His voice filled a little bit the loneliness she felt. She curled into a ball, and fell asleep, a smile on her lips, before the end of the song.

~~~~

She opened her eyes, feeling something on her face. She saw Daniel, his hands on her face. She yelped and pulled away.
"Calm down, it's just me."
Just you? She stayed away from him.
"I'm sorry about last night, Brian was really a dick." He had a sorry smile on his face. Heisn't. "He's like that, he just sucks at relationship. I knew he was gonna cheat. I'm pretty sure he fucked that girl yesterday. I knew it from the start" he tried to put his hand on her face, but she pushed it way.
"Don't talk about him like that." She whispered.
"I'm sorry, Romane, but you have to face the reality, he isn't worth it."
"You don't know him, then" she whispered.
"I know him better than you, Romane. He isn't good for you, with all the tattoos, the metal, the alcohol... You're a good girl, even if the dark side seems attractive, it's bad for you. He isn't gonna change what he is, he will always fuck girls on tour, and forgive you."
She stares at him. "The dark side, really?" Her voice went stronger and stronger as she spoke. You know what? I'm already in the dark side. I already got tattoos, and I already drink. Fucking girls on tour? We toured two month together, and I slept in his bunk, with him half of the time. He was there every single time I needed him. Her protected me against many things. He always put a smile on my face, even if I really down. You don't know a thing about him, or about me. You know nothing of my life. You don't know me, how can you know if he's good for me? I don't care if you like it or not, but we're staying together."
He stared at her for a second. "Do you really believe your romance is gonna works? He had never be good at this, he won't change."
"I was absolutely unable to talk to people, a year ago, and look at me right now. I changed a lot, and you know why? Because of Brian. So why can't I change that part of him?" She said as she stood up. She didn't cared that she was in her panties. She took her stuff out of the floor, and walked straight to the bathroom. She changed in it, while Daniel was trying to convince her how Brian was a douche.
She opened the door, and faced him.
"You know what? You can say as long as you want that Brian is an asshole, but when I'm with Brian, he never talks about you. He just show me how amazing he is. Think about that next time you're trying to steal someone's girlfriend."
With that she headed to the door, and walked quickly to Brian's.
Twenty minutes later, she knocked on his door. Nobody answered. She knew he was in there, his car was parked. She tried to open the door, since she knew Brian was forgetting it most of the time. The door was unlock, and she smiled, walking in. She closed the door behind her, and walked to the living room. There was no one here. The room was silent, so she assumed he was just sleeping. She walked to his bedroom. She stared at the door. She hoped to not found the same thing again. Brian and a girl in bed. She prayed he was alone.
She took a deep breath, and opened the door.
She smiled wide as she saw him, shirtless, the cover to his hips, on the bed. The bed was completely unmade, and he was frowning in his sleep. He seems to have a bad night.
She walked to his bed, and sat there. She stroked his cheek with her finger. Then she remembered how she had hated that Daniel did this. She was about to pull away, when Brian's hand took hers. He came closer to her, and one of his arm went around her hips, while the other was still holding her hand. She was still sitting.
"Come here" he whispered, without opening his eyes.
She stood up, and he signed. She changed into one of his shirt, and her panties, then laid down with him. His arms went around her, holding her really close. She smiled, and stroked his cheeks.
"I love you" she whispered.
He was already back asleep, and didn't answered.

~~~~

When he opened his eyes, he felt a strange feeling. He looked around. He was alone. He frowned. He was pretty sure someone came in there while he was sleeping. He could barely remember it, but he was almost sure it was Romane.
He stood up, and looked at the clock. Noon. He signed.
He walked to his living room, but heard some noise coming from the kitchen.
He walked there, and opened the door, to see Romane, just wearing his shirt and her panties, cooking. He smiled wide. He walked to her, and wrapped his arms around her from her back. She jumped a little, but then smiled sweetly at him.
"I was about to stat making breakfast to you."
"Even if it's noon?"
She shrugged in answer. He smiled. He leant in, to kiss her, but she turned her head away, blushing. He froze.
"Romane, for the girl yesterday, you just misunderstood, I didn't want to-"
"It's not for that." She whispered.
He frowned. "What happened?" Then his eyes went wide. He pulled away from her and made her face him. "He didn't touch you, did he?" She stayed silent. "That's why you don't want me close?" His voice was filling itself with anger. "Did he fucking hurt you?"
Her eyes went wide as she understood what he was thinking about. "No, he didn't try to have sex with me"
"Then what happened?" Hiss voice was sweet again.
She looked away. Was he going to hate her? She took a deep breath.
"We... We kissed" she whispered.
"What?" He asked, his voice filled with disappointment. She didn't want to look at his face. "Tell me what happened, Romane" he begged. He didn't understand: she was so afraid of being close with most people, and she had kissed Daniel?
"He took me at his home, and we talked for a while, and... Then he showed me the guest room, and he was so close to me, I was shaking, but he stayed there Luke he couldn't see it..." She was talking really quickly. So quick that Brian could barely understood what she was saying. "And then he told me I was beautiful, and kissed me, and I was frozen, and I was shaking, it was horrible, and I'm so sorry. I feel so guilty, I should have push him away, but it was like I couldn't move anymore, and so-'"
"Shhh, To, calm down. Did he really kissed you against your willing?"
"Yeah! I promise you I didn't want to kiss him, but I didn't push him away! I'm so sorry, it was just too much I just couldn't-" she stopped dead when she saw the look on Brian's face. Pure hate and anger.
"I'm gonna kill that fucker."
She stared at him."Wh-what?" she asked.
"I'm not leaving him kiss my girl as he wants. I'm sure he tried to talk you into leaving me."
"He did. He said you were a shit at relationships. He said you were gonna cheat on me while you would be touring." Brian's jaw clenched. "But I've told him how wrong he is." She said with a big proud smile.
"You did?" He asked, surprised.
"Yeah! I was able to answer him, and tell him my mind. I felt so strong! I was talking in a really strong voice, I was confident, for a second." She had a huge smile on her face.
"Really? What did you said?" He asked with a gentle smile.
"When he said you where going to fuck girls while on tour, I told him about the last tour, to prove him wrong. And when he said that you were never gonna change, that you would stay shitty in relationship, I told him that you changed me, you made me get out of my shell, and I told him that if you had been able to change that, why wouldn't I be able to change that part of you" she told him. Then her eyes went big, realizing what she was saying. She became bright red, as Brian was smiling like a fool.
He hugged her close. "I love you."
She blushed even more, before whispering "I love you too."
He took a deep breath. "Ro, I need to tell you about last night. I didn't want to kiss that girl. I just saw you were talking to him, and I wanted to go push him away from you, but before, a girl came out of nowhere and took me by the collar of my shirt, to kiss me. I was a little drunk, and she was quick, so it took me some time before understanding what was happening, but I pushed her away. If you don't believe me, you can ask the guys. Matt saw you going with him, so I went after you but I couldn't find you... So after a while I just came back here, and eventually fell asleep."
She smiled sweetly at him.
"Can I kiss you, now?" He asked, as he leant in. He stopped when their forehead were touching.
Instead of answering with words, she chose to close the space between them and kiss him. She blushed a bit, but the smile she felt on his lips was worth it. He was happy she was able to do things like that. For anyone it would be nothing, but for her it was huge, and he was glad she was doing it with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here It is... I'm sorry if the updates are a little random, my phone keeps crashing, and it is a bit hard
anyway, have a good day :)