Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

015.

(Marigold's POV)

The last few weeks I had spent with Zacky were absolutely wonderful.We went out on dates, hung out with the gang like usual, and just had fun getting back into the groove of things.Of course there was obstacles in our way though, which kept our relationship on unstable ground for the time being.Gena kept trying to interfere, bringing her unborn child into the mix time and time again, saying it was Zacky's then saying it wasn't.It was frustrating to say the least but we were making the best of it.

I was feeling off today though and I couldn't figure out why.I had called Val to come over and asked her if she would go with me to the doctors.Being the best friend that she was, she had showed up to my house within the next hour.We hopped on the bus, making light conversation about the boys until I had felt another cramp twist in my stomach."You don't look too hot, babe." Val frowned, putting a hand to my forehead.I shrugged."I haven't felt like myself for the last few days.Maybe it's my period." Val nodded in agreement as we finally exited at our stop.

The wait to be seen was absolutely nerve wracking.I couldn't sit still for the life of me."Come on boo they're calling you." Val smiled, holding onto my hand as we headed back into the waiting rooms.The nurse took my vitals and information like usual before asking some questions."Marigold when was your period?" The nurse asked.I hesitated before looking down at the calendar in my phone.I was late."Uh I haven't gotten it yet." I bit down on my lip hard, seeing Val's face stiffen out of the corner of my eye.This could not be happening.

The nurse instructed me to take a test, I did as I was told before I went back to wait with Val for the results.We didn't say a word to each other, only stared with worried expressions.Once the nurse had returned she insisted that I do an ultrasound to make sure I didn't have anything internally wrong."Marigold, you're 3 weeks pregnant, but the baby miscarried.I also found traces of alcohol and marijuana in your system from the test.I would advise you to quit both at once." The nurse looked from me to Val sternly.My eyes filled with tears, causing me to sob loudly."She wasn't intending on being pregnant." Val told the nurse as she started to rub my back."I'm sorry.There is nothing to do except take it out." She said before handing me papers to sign.

I rushed out of the doctors quickly, not stopping to let Val catch up.I couldn't believe it.Not one bit."It's going to be ok, babe.We'll take care of it." Val did her best to comfort me, but at this point it was no use.I was pregnant with Zacky's baby.But it wasn't alive.

"Lenny, get to my Matt's house." I overheard her say on the phone.I assumed that Lena had agreed."I can't tell him, Val." I sobbed, trying to take take a deep breath.We got on the bus quietly, not saying anything throughout the entire ride home until we had reached our stop."You gotta babe." She sighed before grabbing onto my hand as we exited.They prescribed me pain meds to help ease my pain which I knew I would soon be needing. I cried silently to myself before I sent a simple text to Zacky.

Marigold<3: I need you.

I had told him that I was going to the doctors, but due to band practice he wasn't able to go.We rushed down the blocks, finally seeing Matt's house come into sight.Lena was waiting out on the sidewalk for us."What's wrong?" She asked as I hugged onto her eagerly, starting to break down all over again."She's pregnant, but the baby didn't make it." Val sniffled.I only felt Lena's arms tighten around me as we all cried together on the curb.

The guys all looked at us confused until Zacky and Matt appeared beside us.I latched onto Zack as tight as I could, not being able to speak anything but mumbled words."Baby what's wrong?" He asked softly in my ear, holding me gently in his arms.I looked up at him with sad eyes.I couldn't tell him, but I knew he needed to know.

"I-I was pregnant with your baby, Zacky.But I-I miscarried."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, short and drama-filled! I hope you all enjoy, this story has reached 230 readers! Sweet! Thanks a million for all the kind comments and messages guys, I greatly appreciate all the positive wishes (: So enjoy, let me know what you think!