Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

016.

(Zacky's POV)

I felt my heart stop beating and my throat tighten up.I couldn't believe what I had just heard come from Marigold's mouth."What? How the fuck did that happen?" I suddenly snapped at her, feeling her body tense up underneath me."After the night at the park I guess.I didn't even know!" She sobbed loudly in defense.Then it hit me, she was right, I had came inside of her without a condom.

She pulled away from me quickly, rushing over to where Val and Lena were standing."Calm down Zacky she's already going through alot." Matt said from behind me.I couldn't shake the awful feeling that kept rising in the pit of my stomach."What have I done to her Matt?" I asked, shaking my head consistently.I never would have imagined this to happen, not right now.Things were just starting to get better for us.

"I'm gonna stay with her for the night." Val announced to me and Matt.I tried to step around them and go to Marigold, but they refused."Just give her some space Zack.I'll take care of her." I sighed in frustration but agreed to it anyway.She was my damn girlfriend and I felt like I had that right to see her but I knew that they were only looking out for her.

(Marigold's POV)

"I need some pills please, I can't take this." I cried to Val as Matt drove us home to my house.I felt horrible for not going and being with Zacky, but I knew we needed a break from each other for a moment.She handed me two of the pain killers and a bottle of water.I ingested them quickly and prayed that they would kick in soon rather than later. Shortly after Matt dropped us off, Val and I immediately went upstairs to my room and started to watch our favorite movies. I couldn't count the number of times I started to cry throughout the entire night.

I woke up around 2:30 and headed into the bathroom.I took out my phone and quickly dialed Zacky's number.It took about 4 or 5 rings until he had finally answered."Baby." I started to cry, trying to fight back the tears."Mari are you ok?" He asked in a hoarse voice.I peeked out of the bathroom to make sure that Val was still sound asleep."No.Please come see me.Please." I practically begged him, feeling the hot tears start to fall.I heard him shuffle around his room before returning back to the phone."I'm on my way." He yawned as I hung up.

I quietly headed back into the room and grabbed my slippers and jacket before I hurriedly rushed down the stairs to meet him out front.I felt the cool breeze whip across my face, making me shiver slightly until I finally saw Zacky pull up.I rushed over to him, latching on as tight as possible."I'm here now baby, I'm here." He cooed softly in my ear, hugging me closely."I-I'm so sorry." I cried softly in his chest.Zacky just kept holding me and not saying a word.

"It's my fault, you know? This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't of done that." He admitted with a sad look spread across his face.I just shook my head and kissed him."I just wish it could have happened another way." I sniffled.He looked down at me before pressing a kiss to my cheek."I don't wanna leave you baby." He whispered, taking my hands in his.I wished he could stay with me, but I knew Val would have a fit about it.

"Can you take me back to the hospital tomorrow?" I asked.He insisted that he would be here bright and early to take me."I love you, Marigold." He said, kissing me again.I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened it a bit."I love you more.I'll call in a few hours to pick me up." I said before giving him a swift kiss then heading back inside to hopefully catch any glimpse of sleep that I could before Val would wake up.

I carefully crawled in bed beside her, seeing her still fast asleep and silently sighed contently to myself.I knew things would happen this way for a reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovelies! Hope you all enjoy! This is a filler to show how they are feeling right now, but the next chapter will be even longer! Only 4 more to go..thank you for everything guys! I've been away visiting my dad, so I'm sorry it's been so long :/ but enjoy!