Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

019.

(Zacky's POV)

I felt a pain rise deep in my chest as I walked ahead of Marigold who slowly followed behind.I knew I shouldn't have snapped at her like that, I mean it wasn't her fault.I just worried so much about her."What's wrong with you?" Matt suddenly asked me, stopping in front of a random building."She doesn't wanna go with us, I'm just really scared something might happen man." I admitted, still feeling that damn pain gnaw at my chest.Matt sighed and put his hand on my shoulder."She's gunna be fine Zack, she has all the girls with her.You gotta believe in her." I knew he was right, I think I was just more afraid of not being around her for so long since we've already been separated once before.

"You're right.I gotta go talk to her." I raced up to Lena who was talking to Lacey before I noticed Marigold looking at a jewelry case.I quietly snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms securely around her waist.I inhaled the smell of her perfume deeply.It was a lavender vanilla one that drove me wild."I'm sorry baby." I mumbled into her ear, feeling the goosebumps run down her arms.She caressed the side of my face with her soft hand."It's ok Zack.I just don't want to fight with you, especially before you go." She said, turning around to face me.

I pulled her in for a kiss."I know babe.I don't either." She hugged onto me tight, making me smile.I couldn't ever imagine not waking up and seeing this beautiful face beside me."Are you two ready to head over to Newport?" Jimmy asked us.I looked down at Mari who simply nodded."Alrighty then folks, lets go!" I laughed as Jimmy skipped down the street with Lena hopping along side him.They really were a perfect match.Just like Marigold and I, we were meant to be since the beginning.

(Marigold's POV)

I was glad Zacky had apologized, but I knew deep down he was still worried about leaving me.I held onto his hand and told him i loved him numerous times during the entire drive. We all were heading over to our rival beach city, Newport, for their annual firework show they put on for their founding day parade.I had been a few times back in high school, and it really was just an excuse to blow up shit, get drunk, and have a good time.Alot of the locals weren't too fond of us either.One year Brian and Jimmy got so hammered that they decided to skinny dip in the ocean despite the hundreds of people watching.The police arrested them both right after the had got out of the water.

When we finally got to the beach, Brian signaled his location to the spot he had been saving for us."We always get the best seat in the place, you guys seriously have never been before? " I asked Lena and Lacey who both shook their heads 'no'.I looked at them in disbelief but smiled none the less."Well you're gonna love it, trust me." Zacky hugged his arms around me and kissed my ear gently. "I'm so happy that we get to spend this day together babe, it's been years.I've missed this." He said sweetly, running his hands through my hair while we waited for the firework display to start.I grinned widely, looking up into his soft green eyes.I could get lost in them for hours if I had the chance.

I glanced over to the right of me, noticing the pained look spread across Matt's face.He and Brian were both girlfriend less but Matt was obviously more bothered by it than Brian was.I bit down on my lip before deciding to get up from beside Zacky."I'm going to talk to Matt.I'll be right back babe." He nodded, giving me a kiss.Zscky was always understanding about situations like this so I knew he wouldn't mind.

As I approached them, I grabbed Matt's arm and practically dragged him away from our group and over to a more private place where we could talk."Spill it." I demanded bluntly.He groaned at the subject, but still answered me."It's Val.She's just being so distant from me.She's acting like such a bitch and I really don't understand why.Michelle told Brian that she's upset about me spending so much time with the guys instead of just her, but I'm always with her.I don't get it."

It was my turn to groan next.Now it all made sense to me."She's upset about me. She's taking it out on everyone else because she feels like I traded her for Zack." Matt raised a eyebrow, a puzzled look playing on his face."We're leaving in a week to AZ.If she doesn't change by then, I can't do it anymore." Once those words came past his lips,I knew it was serious.I put my hand to his face and sighed."I'm sorry for all the craziness.I wish I knew what to do." Matt wrapped his big arms around me in a bone crushing hug.

"I honestly wish I could have made the move on you first when I had the chance. "He blurted out suddenly, making my face glow bright red. Did Matt just say what I think he said? "Fuck, I'm so sorry Marigold, I shouldn't have said that. " Instead of turning on my heels and walking away, I reached up on my tiptoes and placed a swift kiss to his cheek.I know it probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I wanted to make sure Matt knew that he was still loved, regardless of by whomever.

He touched the spot on his cheek and gave me a half smile."Come on, let's just go watch the show and enjoy it." I said, starting on the way back over to group where Zacky waited patiently for me to return.I flopped down onto his lap and kissed him mulitple times until I needed a breath of air. He laughed and pulled me close to him just as the fireworks slowly started to go off.

"I love you baby." He whispered in my ear. I looked up and smiled but still couldn't help but to feel a little bit uneasy about what Matt had said.I decided to push it towards the back of my mind and held onto Zacky as much as I could. "I love you too baby, I always will."

As I pulled away from him, I noticed Matt staring at us from the corner of his eyes, an expression filled with so much confusion, I didn't know what to do anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO! As promised to you all I have delivered an update! Oooh, drama! I'm sensing a love triangle! Wow only 1 chapter left to go! Please let me know how you guys feel! I love you all! Enjoy! :)