Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

020.

(Marigold's POV)

The morning of the first day of tour came quicker than I had expected. Zacky was in the bathroom still getting ready when his phone started to ring loudly.He appeared in my room a few minutes later, giving me a silent nod, signaling that it was time to head out. I sighed sadly, hugging on to him as tight as I could. He brushed a couple strands of hair away from my face before kissing me roughly on thee lips.

I could feel every emotion pour out of him as we continued to make out sloppily, a few stray tears running down my cheeks in the process. He quickly wiped them away with his thumb, holding me close."I love you. " I sniffled, nestling into the crook of his neck and inhaling his cologne. He kissed the top of my head."I love you more than anything baby. I'll miss you, but it won't be for long, I promise. " He said sweetly, cradling me in his arms until a knock at the door interrupted. I knew it was time.

This tour was going to be the one that made them or broke them. Waking the Fallen was just released a couple days ago, now it was time to get out there and prove to everyone that Avenged Sevenfold was no laughing matter. I knew the guys were going to make it big, it was only a matter of time.

"I feel like crap." I muttered to Lena who nodded her head in agreement. She had been crying too, alongside Jimmy who didn't want to let her go."I'll take good care of her Jimmy don't worry. "I smiled, hugging Lena who vigorously agreed."Well we're just waiting on Matt to get here, everyone else is already waiting out front." Zacky said as he made his way back over to me, kissing my cheek as he stood beside me.Suddenly a loud commotion could be heard coming from outside, causing all of us to investigate the situation.

It was a very angry Val and Matt, bickering over who knows what. "Fuck you Matt! You knew that I wanted to go with you, why can't I come?" Val hollered angrily.Matt threw up his hands in defense, shaking his head. "I told you already! We can't have any of the girls because our management said! " I looked up at Zacky who only shrugged. Me and the rest of the girls understood that, we all had weeks of explanation and planning for the guys departure, but obviously not these two.

"You know what? I'm sick and tired of being treated like a piece of shit, I'm done with you." Val blurted out loudly, causing a gasp to erupt from all of us who stood their dumbfounded by what had just happened. "Fine! I don't need a stuck up bitch like you anyways!" Matt now screamed at her, a few stray tears building up in his eyes.Val proceeded to scream numerous obscenities at him and then at me until Zacky and Brian broke up the argument. I spit harshly in her direction, saying that I thought she was my best friend but according to her, we never were friends to begin with

After an hour or so when things calmed down and everything relaxed a bit, the guys had decided that it was time to head out despite the uprising of unnecessary drama."Let me talk to Matt real quick babe, I wanna make sure that he's ok." I said, heading out to the front yard where Matt was pacing back and forth between the yards, waiting for everyone to be ready.

"Hey, are you alright?" Matt stopped in his tracks, looking over at me with sad eyes.I sat beside him on the curb and hugged him to me."Do I look ok? My girlfriend just left me and she totally dissed my bestie. I'm definitely not ok." He muttered bluntly. I sighed "Matt you just need to worry about this tour and the band.Don't worry about her right now."

He sniffled but agreed with me. "You always know what to say especially when it comes to some things that I don't even know what to say to." I could feel Matt's face getting closer to mine, his breath brushing my cheeks.I suddenly realized what was going to happen.

He kissed me, full on the lips.

"I love you, Marigold.More than Zacky ever could."
♠ ♠ ♠
AND that's IT! Coming Home has now come to an end. I really appreciate everything you all have done to help support this story and of course for ALL the positive feedback and support on my family issues, you guys are seriously the BEST EVER and I promise you that I will have a sequel posted in time for you guys.I love you ALL! ♡