Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

003.

-(Zacky's POV)-

"Hey, Zacky.Did you miss me?" A long forgotten yet oh so familiar voice rang out in my ears like sweet nothing.I turned around slowly only to be faced with my best friend and once only love, Marigold.She had changed a fucking ton.Her hair was a chopped up black, her face was adorned in various piercings and her body with tattoos.

She looked absolutely breathtaking, to say the least.It had been years since I've seen her or even talked to her for that matter.She told me she wanted me to be happy, which was why she was staying away in Florida for a while, so that I could find someone who could love me more than just a best friend.

But now that she was here, I wanted to make sure she didn't just waltz into my life again so easily.She hurt me worse than she thought when she decided to let me go.

And I was determined to make sure that she knew just that.

-(Marigold's POV)-

I eagerly ran to Zacky's side, hugging onto him as tight as I humanly could.He still had that familiar smell of cigarettes and cologne, which oddly enough became a calming scent to me.He had changed alot too.All of the guys had changed dramaticly from their hair styles to the tattoos that were scattered all over their bodies.

But I noticed there was something wrong by the way he had returned the hug, almost as if he didn't even want me to be near him."It's great to see you again, Mari.Sorry guys but I gotta go, I got some stuff to take care of.See you later.” Zacky said quickly before heading out the door faster than I could blink.

I did my best to shrug it off, but right away everyone had noticed how bugged I was."Hey how about we go get some pizza, Mari? We can talk about everything." Jimmy announced before leading me off into the kitchen where Matt and my parents were setting up the table.

We all sat down quietly as my mom handed out plates with my dad."So how was Florida? Meet new people or anything?" Johnny asked while starting to take a bite of his food.I nodded with a smile."Yeah actually I met alot of cool people.I got a job interviewing models and stuff, it was really great.But you know it wasn't what I wanted.So now I'm actually going to be getting set up out here interviewing bands and reviewing shows." I said happily, seeing their faces light up.

"Fuck yeah! Now you can interview us and shit, it'll be great!" Brian yelled excitedly, even with a mouth full of pizza."Ew Bri come on swallow then talk!" I giggled before smacking his arm playfully.It really felt great to be home, but I still couldn't shake off Zack and the way he acted when he saw me.

"So the band got really big huh guys? Avenged Sevenfold is being talked about quite a bit I hear." I said with a grin, looking over at Matt who had a smirk on his face."Oh you know it, we're selling out Chain and playing Warped Tour too!" He said matter-of-factly.

I smiled, feeling really happy that the guys had everything going great for them.But that still didn't help the fact that Zacky didn't want to even be around me and I wanted to know why, now.

"Hey Bri, do you know what's up with Z? He didn't seem too happy to see me earlier." I sighed, looking down at my empty plate.He simply shrugged his shoulders before reaching out and putting a hand on mine."I don't really know how to explain it Mari, I guess he's just having some problems with Gena." He said.I raised an eyebrow, puzzled.

"Whose Gena?" I asked.He took in a deep breath before again sighing.

"His girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok my lovelies! Here is another update for you all! :) this will probably be the last one for a day or so because I will be busy with work but again feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Let me know how you feel! Enjoy :)