Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

006.

(Zacky's POV)

"Wait, you're WHAT?!" I shouted, shocked and utterly confused.Gena wrapped her arms around me tightly kissing me on the face multiple times."Yes! Aren't you happy for us baby? We're gunna be a family! Just like you wanted." She said happily.I looked around at everybody who looked just as stunned and confused as I did.Then that's when I noticed Marigold running quickly passed and inside Matt's house.

I let go of Gena to follow her.I needed to talk to her before I lost her again."Marigold please, wait! Mari talk to me please!" I shouted, racing down the hall only to finally catch up to her in the front yard."Just go Zacky! Stay the fuck away from me!" She yelled angrily, wiping away a few stray tears that had fallen down her face.I grabbed onto her hand tightly, not wanting to let go of her yet.

She yanked it away harshly."Don't.Your with Gena, remember? You don't need me anymore Zack.I made the mistake of coming back, thinking everything would be the same, how stupid was I right?" She laughed bitterly, turning her face away so I wouldn't notice her actually crying worse this time.I sighed deeply, running my sweaty hands through my hair.I didn't really know what to say besides the only thing that I felt.

"I never stopped loving you, Marigold.You're my best friend, I wouldn't trade you for the world.I don't exactly know what the hell is going on right now, but what I do know is that nothing will keep you from me or me from you.I promise." I said truthful, trying again to grab onto her hand.She reluctantly took this time and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"But you're going to be a dad, Zacky.How are you going to be giving me attention? All your attention should be focused on that, on Gena." She sniffled, wiping her wet eyes on the sleeve of her jacket.I shrugged my shoulders."I'll figure it all out, if you give me the time." I asked her.She looked up at me before showing off a half smile that made me smile back.

"I'm willing to, if you promise not to ever let anything come between us." I pulled her into my arms quickly, giving her a tight hug.I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I was willing to do whatever it took to keep Marigold back in my life.Even if it meant hurting others in the process.

(Marigold's POV)

Once I let go of Zacky, I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of guilt.It was my fault for ever leaving him, and then thinking that I could just get him back like nothing without even having to make up for anything was truly a stupid idea."I'm gonna head home, good night Z." I said before heading off into the direction of Brian's car.

"So are you two ok or should I send in a masked murderer to end him?" Brian joked as we started on the ride back to my house.His girlfriend Michelle nudged him in the arm, signaling for him to just shut up."Sorry." He mummbled while giving me an apologetic look in the rear view mirror."Don't worry about it you guys.I'm happy for them." I lied, just wanting to get home without anymore awkward talk about tonight's ordeal.

"Well see ya tomorrow hun, try to get some rest." Michelle said sweetly as I got out."Thanks, goodnight guys." I said before walking inside the house where I knew my mom would be waiting for me with a bowl of soup and a lot of tissues.

"Mommy, he's having a baby with her! She announced it at the barbecue in front of everyone!" I sobbed loudly as my mom rubbed circles into the small of my back to calm me down as best as she could."Well just look at it this way dear, at least you'll still have him around, just not the way that you want darling." She said honestly.I just sobbed and cried louder until I had eventually fallen asleep.

(Zacky's POV)

"Gena when? How?" I asked as I laid down on my bed beside my girlfriend who was currently sucked in to her cellphone, not obviously paying any attention to what I was saying.She was always glued to that damn phone more than anything else.

"Hello? Earth to Gena." I groaned annoyed, trying to get her attention away.After what felt like forever she finally set her phone down on the nightstand and got in beside me."Sorry baby, anyways, I guess I got pregnant around the time that you guys played at Chain the first week." She said before rolling over on her side and falling asleep.

That's when it all finally dawned on me.Gena hardly was ever at our shows and if she was she never left my sight.

So could this baby really be mine?
♠ ♠ ♠
Decides to post another update, sort of a filler/cliffhanger before I don't have much time to continue posting updates as much since my dads sick and all.But anyways! Enjoy everyone! Feedback is GREATLY appreciated! :D