Status: hi im alive but i hope to update soon!

My Knight and Shining Hockey Gear

Day off with the brother

Brooke

"So let me get this straight. You want me to help you out with your shots only because I have off, which by the way I would've done so by relaxing and taking care of the apartment before mom and dad comes."

"Hmm, pretty much yeah."

"You're evil."

"Love you too sis."

I rolled my eyes as I tried to skate out on to the ice. Chris was all dressed up in his gear while I borrwed a goalies helmet from storage, bulky hockey pads along with an old pair of sweatpants and more hockey gear strapped on to my upper body.

"And after you're treating me to lunch right?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

"Only if I win," he replied back as he warmed up.

"Oh please brother dear if only," I said. "Ready yet?"

"I am. I'm Chris Kreider prepared to be beaten," he said.

I slipped the helmet on my head and got ready. I remember back in the days whenever we played, I was always the goalie due to my lack of corrdination in hockey. The last time I was on skates I was probably seven and I almost broke my ankle when I got slammed into the boards by an old friend of ours back in the day. I had the proper gear on it was just one of those things.

"Hey you about to start without us?"

I looked up and saw Derek Stepan and Ryan McDonagh skating on the ice. I've known them for about a few years when Chris started playing for the rangers. They viewed me as a sister and very overprotective especially after what I went through. The entire team were and as far as I know, only Morgan, my brother, Step and Ryan knew the real situation.

"Come on Brooke you know you can beat your brother," Step said in a joking way.

"Ha if only come on tough guys," I said.

We continued the game for quite awhile. Soon, Cam Talbot and Carl Hagelin who had recently became backup goalie came by and joined in on the fun. We were playing for a good while with me and cam on goalies, Chris and step on cams team while Ryan and Carl were on my team. I managed to block a few shots but luckily managed to keep the puck out of our net.

It was getting towards five when the game started to wind down. Chris was flying past Ryan who was trying to defend our zone when Chris tripped on his two feet and flew towards the ice. He landed on his side which unfortunately for me he was pretty close so when he fell, I got pushed into the net.

"Damn bro you okay?" I asked, still lying on my side.

"Yeah what about you?"

I wish I could say the same as I crawled out of the net. I felt my lower back aching a little but it didn't seem too serious.

"You seem to fall a lot," a French voice said.

I looked up and saw it was the French cute guy from the other day. When the hell did he come from?

"Brass when the hell did you get here?" Carl asked.

"I came by to watch and then when I went to hit the ice with you guys, I saw them two collide. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for the concern plus I think I'm done for the day," I said, as I slowly start to skate off the ice.

"At least let me help you off the ice," he offered.

I looked over and saw my brother giving a weird look while the others were trying so hard not to laugh.

"Fine if you insist. But it's no big deal," I said as I skated away while trying not to fall.

If it's not a big deal, then why do I have this weird feeling inside?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, so sorry for the late post. RL got in the way. Plus a bit of writer's block but i'm back. Also when I tried to go this site it won't work on my laptop for some dumb reason.

Thank you guys for your patience and support. I'll try to update again soon.