Status: Just getting started ^.^

Perfect Two

The Final

"Nora , Leo come on lets go" I shouted as I finished getting ready. Today Realmadrid were in the Champions League Final against Chelsea. I was wearing my Realmadrid No.4 jersey with my black skinny jeans with my hair in a bun. I smiled as I saw Nora and Leo running after eachother squeling and giggling at the top of their voices. "Nora" I said sternly, "Leave you brother alone and out to the car" I pointed to the car as I saw her look at me with her puppydog eyes and a pout." But mamá you must do my piggytails and lie my shoe laces" she said with a frown.I sighed as I rushed around the house looking for a hairbrush , hair ties and some clips."Leo , you go on outside and fine your football Uncle Iker gave you" Leo ran outside bobbing from left to right trying not to fall over. I sat Nora down and began to tie her hair up. I noticed how much she reminded me of her as a child. Her light brown hair , tanned skin , big brown eyes which she got my Sergio. She was such a good kid. She is shy but yet abit cheeky and a complete daddys girl. She will always be his princess.
*****
We arrived at the stadium , we were taken to our seats by security. I waved as I saw Irina and Junior sitting down. I put Leo down as he ran over to Junior and Nora clinged onto my arm."Hey , how are you?" I smiled to Irina settling down placing Nora on my lap as she started to play games on my phone."I'm great, but so nervous" she responded. Pepe's wife soon joined followed by Xabi's. All the kids were gathered around the sweet table just before kickoff. I had to laugh as I saw Leo with a face full of chocolate eating a huge brownie. Nora on the otherhand was eating a bun talking to Ana.
*****
"Papí" shrieked Nora and Leo together as they saw Sergio pass the ball to Isco. They both were completly zoned into this game and Nora kept taking pictures anytime she saw Sergio. 60 minutes had gone and the score was 1-1 . Fernando Torres got the goal for chelsea. I was delighted for him as Fernando is a great friend of mine but I was thankfull of Cristiano when he got the goal. Junior was running around singing "My papí is the bestest in the world!" which Nora wasn't too impressed about! We were into 2 minutes of injury time. The game looked deas until Sergio ran up the field and passed to Alonso and got the pass back. I stood upto get a better view and saw he was inside the box. I screamed as I saw Sergio lace the ball into the bottom corner. I couldn't believe it. MY SESE SCORED?!!? Nora and Leo started jumping and running around. Sergio ran to the corner flag just infront of us and kissed the tattoo of Nora and Leo and made a heart shape and pointed to me. I blushed!! I was shocked!! The ref blew up the whistle. I celebrated with Irina and all the other wags. Real did it! They beat Chelsea. The celebrations were unreal!! Children started to run around everywhere kicking balls about and falling over carefree. I headed down with Nora , Leo , Irina & Junior. I set them down and they ran straight to the middle of the pitch an hugged Sergio. I had to admit it was cute. Nora kissed Sergio's cheek and Leo ran off with a ball falling over. I made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck."I'm so proud of you Sese , I love you so much!" I kissed him passionately. It felt so right. We were interupted by whistling noises coming from Cristiano , Pepe and Marcelo. Sergio stared mevin the eyes and whispered."I love you". Nora came thundering over pulling Papí away to go and kick the ball with her. I smiled. He looked so proud. He was doing a lap of the pitch with his son and daughter. He had Champions League medal around his neck. I congradulated Cristiano and headed off with Irina to get a drink to prepare myself for tonight. I looked on and saw Sergio smiling and laughing with Nora and Leo.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated quickly cause I wanted to get the ball rolling! Xxx