Status: Just getting started ^.^

Perfect Two

Broken Promise

-SERGIO POV-

"Campeones campeones!" I slurred as I stumbled pressing the elevator button. "Vamos amigos" shouted Cristiano as he joined me and Rene. "Daniela gonna kill you bro" teased Rene as flashbacks came into my head as I remember promising I wouldn't get drunk. "Shit" I cursed as Cris laughed I'm a dead man walking.

*******
-DANIELA POV-

I am going to kill that man! It's 2:30 in the night. I can hear shoting going on outside by god was Sergio in trouble. Thank god Paqui took Nora and Leo for the night. Nothing was stoppibg me from killing Sergio now!

"Ow, stupid chair" I heard Sergio curse as he must have walking into the chair. "Sergio Ramos Garcia you are in trouble" I warned as I saw look at me with complete fear. "Dani l-look I'm sorryyyy" slurred Sergio. " It won't happen again, no big deal". No big deal eh? Now he's in shit. "No big deal Serg?" I shouted " You couldn't careless about me anymore or the kids. Your a pathetic husband. How dare you waltz in here with a lame apolgy and not even mean it. Your 28 for godsake. Act like it and grow up. I am sick of you Sergio always getting drunk and acting like this. If you paysd more attenion to your children than drinking" I roared tears streaming down my face. Sergio's face said it all. He looked shocked, hurt, drunk (sobering now) and most of all hurt. I stood there speechless at what I had just said. Maybe I went too hard on him. "How could you accuse me of not looking after my children? I love them and they are my world. Pathetic husband? You are unbelievable! I buy you everything you need, I look after you and I love you Dani" he babbled on as I saw a few tears form in his big brown eyes. "Sergio" I began but he stopped me "Just don't say anything" With that Sergio grabbed a pillow and a blanket and slept on the floor. I sighed and jumped into bed regreting my outrage burst out. He was mad, really mad

*******
DANIELA POV-
I groaned as I turned over on my side to check the time. 10:00 o' clock. Me and Sergio were going to collect the kids at 2:00 and have lunch with the Ramos' family. I decided to go back to sleep until I heard someone come in. "Daniela you awake?" Questioned Sergio. "Yes" I replied not wanting to deal with him now. "I'm sorry D... This is for you" I was wearing a confused look on my face. I turned around and my face softened. Sergio was standing there with a bunch of flowers and breakfast. "Aw Sese, I should be the one saying sorry" I responded taking the breakfast as he laid the flowers on the table. "No no I broke a promise that I was meant to keep to you I won't let you down again" He smiled. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately. "I love you Serg" I smiled. He laughed "I love you too now eat up we must collect the kids and Mamà is making lunch".

*****

"Mamà Papà!!" squealed Nora and Leo as we enteted the house. I let go of Sergio's hand and hugged Leo as Nora jumped on Sergio. "I missed you Mamà" Frowned Leo as he rested his head on my shoulder. "Mamà abuleo got me a new doll" smiled Nora as Sergio began tickling her and she began laughing mad. "Hola Daniela" Greeted Paqui as I kissed her cheek. "Sergio go into the livingroom Rene is inside" said Paqui as she kissed her son. "Tio" screamed Nora. As she jumped on top of a hungover Rene. "Ehhh Nora please please go jump on your Papaí" moaned Rene. "Mamá me got new ball to play with Papaí" beamed Leo. "And and abuleo took me to zoo" he went on as i smiled at how cute he was. "I saw monkey and I saw a cow" Sergio laughed as Leo tried to sound out his words. "Cow goes moo moo Mamà" I had to laugh at his noises it was pretty cute. "Go tell Papa what happened Leo" I smiled as Sergio held out his hands to place Leo on his knee. "Hi Mamà" greeted Nora as she gave me a hug. "How is my girl doing?" I asked. Nora was the opposite to Leo. She was heading on four whereas Leo was two. She was very quite and likes to do things herself. As for Leo, he is very cheeky and is always on the go. I made my way over to the table Nora holding my head. I laughed at Rene as he donned a pair of sunglasses. " I'm sitting beside Papí" shouted Leo as he ran as fast as could to the chair. Sergio looked and laughed. He was a mini Sergio! Leo stuck out his tongue to Nora as he sat beside Sergio. "Leo be good" I warned as he looked at me with his big brown eyes. Sergio settled Leo as he stood up and started jumping on his chair. "He never stops!" laughed Rubio. "Mamà can I have you phone pwease?" asked Nora as we began to eat. I smiled and handed her my phone as she began going around the dinneemr table taking pictures with people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry havn't updated. School been busy! Comment and suscribe!! ^.^ :) :) :) :) :) any ideas of next chapter?