Status: Just getting started ^.^

Perfect Two

Positive

-DANIELA POV-

I sighed as I looked at the pregnancy test that read I was 3 months pregnant. I touched my stomach that now had a tiny bump. I left the test on the bathroom sink and headed down stairs to get dinner started.

* * *

'Nora and Leo dinner' I shouted setting their chicken and pasta on the table. 'Gracias Màma' smiled Nora. 'When is papa home?' frowned Leo as he picked at his pasta. 'I don't know honey, he'll be back soon" I reassured him ruffling his hair.

-SERGIO POV-

'I home' I shouted as I entered the front door relieved I have a couple of days off. I couldn't wait to start spending more time with Dani and the kids. It is about time I started acting like a proper papa.

'Papppaaa' shrieked Nora and Leo jumping in my arms as I gave them a kiss. ' How is mi princesa?' I smiled kissing Nora on the cheek. 'I missed you papa' she sobbed as I brought her into a hug. 'Guess what papa?' beamed Leo jumping up and down excitingly. 'What is it mi hijo? I laughed carrying him in to see his madre. ' I scored two goals today against máma and Nora" I chuckled giving him one last kiss.

* * *

-DANIELA POV-

Finally. Sese was home and I couldn't be more relieved. I needed to tell him about the pregnancy test because it's about time before my hormones start acting up.

'Hola mi amor' I smiled wrapping my arms around Sergio's neck admiring his muscular features. 'I missed you soo much' cooed Sese giving me a loving kiss on the cheeks.

* * *

'Atleast I have a few days off, I was hoping that we could go to Euro Disney with kids?' I smiled at the thought of Disney Land. 'Of course it sounds amazing but there is something I need to tell you…' I fidgeted with my hands as Serg stared me in the eye contenly. 'Baby, I am pregnant'...

* * *

-SERGIO POV

Did she.just say she is pregnant? I stared shocked at her tears forming in my eyes as I replayed what she had just said back in my head. 'Are you serious? She looked at me in a scared way. 'Baby I am sorry, I know it is not the right time but-… I interrupted her giving her a passionate kiss on the lips. 'Thank you so much nena I am going to be a papa again' I wrapped my arms around her rested my hand on her tiny baby bump. Life was good…

* * *

'Shhhh Leo do not wake up màma she needs her sleep' I warned as Leo began giggling sitting on my stomach at 7 in the morning. 'Papa is máma having a baby? Asked Nora looking at Daniela as ahe slept peacefully. 'Yes she is soon infact' I smiled. 'I hope it is a girl so I can have a younger sister' churped Nora. 'No girls are yucky I want a baby brother'

* * *

-DANIELA.POV-

I looked down at my 6 month old baby bump. Boy was I huge! My hormones were starting to act up lately and putting on my shoes is a serious struggle.

'Sese can you help me?' I frowned as I held out my hand for Sergio to help me down.the stairs as I waddled along. 'My back is killing me and I need to pee' I complained. Sergio just chuckeld which i did not find amusing and I gave him a glare as he held up his hands in defence. 'Maybe you need a night out? Call Sara or Irina I will mind the kids' Sese offered. Did he really think I was going to go out when I can hardly walk down the stairs. All I need is some serious alone time away from everyone. Boy was his pregnancy starting to annoy me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys... Comment and suscribe