‹ Prequel: Pieces of Me

A Burning Desire

Secrets

"So..." My uncle said as I came out of the bathroom. I screamed and jumped because he was right there. I smiled and combed my fingers through my hair.

"What do you think about Sean?" he asked.

"Nice kid," I said walking over to the elevators.

"Yeah he is. So! Have you looked at a few schools?" he asked. With all of this going on I completely forgot that I still had school work to do. To be honest no, I didn't have any schools in mind or even remember I had to do school again.

"I haven't got the chance," I said truthfully.

"Well there's a computer in your room, why don't you look up a few schools and look at their independent study programs," he said, both of us stepping into the elevator.

"I will," I sighed.

"Roxanne," he said as if I was a five year old who pushed someone down in the sandbox.

"Remember our deal. I could just take you off this tour and send you back home to New York," he threatened.
***
I decided to take a shower. I stepped into it, the warm water gently pouring onto my back and neck, soothing it. I sighed with comfort. I began to wash my hair and hum to myself letting myself indulge into the warmness of the water. I got out, wrapping a towel around me and quickly just massaged my head with it to get my hair dry.

I opened the door to find my bag on the bed, I went to it, pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I thought I heard someone walk down the halls and stopped to listen for a quick second but they seemed to go into the next room. I dropped my towel and began to put on my clothes.

"Roxy I-" suddenly someone had said and it was not Gerard.

"Sean!" I screamed trying to grab my towel

"I'm sorry!" he quickly yelled, but he didn't turn around or cover his eyes or shut them. I tried my best to cover myself up while I desperately looked for my towel.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled then finally closed his eyes.

"I said leave!" I screamed finally grasping my towel that was on the floor and wrapped it around myself.

"I didn't see anything! I swear!" he said.

"What the hell's going on!?!" Mikey yelled suddenly coming in through the door way.

"Get out!" I yelled at the both of them.

"Out! Out!"

Mikey quickly shut his eyes and turned the other way yelling "I'm so sorry!" Sean no far behind him. They didn't even shut the door. I ran over and shut the door, sighing in frustration and leaned against it. What a man whore. He didn't even cover his eyes right away.

I quickly got dressed, just barely done pulling on my shirt when Gerard bursted in.

"Jesus!" I said in frustration and in a panic.

"What was with the screaming?" he asked.

"Stupid Sean walked in on me when I was getting dressed," I muttered angrily.

"So that's why Mikey ran down the hall, hands over his face then ran into a wall," he said starring at the wall laughing to himself, probably thinking about it.

"Well Mikey covered his eyes right away, Sean though, he starred for a little there," I said trying to calm myself down.

"Well I can't blame the kid, sugar," he said getting up from the bed and left.

Some people. I decided what was done was done and I had to leave for the show that was up anyways.
***
On the way to the venue I glared at Sean though he repeatedly said sorry to me over and over again. But his eyes told a different story, he was not sorry in the least.
Through the next three weeks that we made public appearances throughout Britain I held Sean's hand and on a few occasions he would kiss my cheek. This kept those magazines and reporters as well as a few t.v shows at bay. However when we did pick up a few towards the end of our British visit they were on us.

"Roxy Not In Love!?!" read one article. I soon had to display my "affection" for Sean. This took a toll on Gerard and it broke my heart. The guys were a huge help to us however. They constantly took Sean with them or had Sean hang out with them when they new Gerard and I wanted just each others company. They also helped out with keeping my uncle's attention at such moments.

"I miss you, and I've never left you for more than a few minutes this entire week," he whispered in my ear as he lifted my shirt off. I looked into his eyes before attacking his earlobe with my mouth caressing it with my tongue, making him let out a soft gasp.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I helped him unbuckle his belt.

We didn't even stop when we heard the guy's voice for some reason. But we did stop when I heard my uncle's voice. I shot my head up, and looked over at the shadow's of Frank, Ray and Bob. We were in one of the buses at the time.

"Uh, wait Steve!" Mikey called putting our his arms in front of him.

"Is this important Mike, because I have a few things I need to get from your bus," My uncle said impatiently.

"They'll handle it," I whispered and pulled his face by his chin back to me. He smirked and began to kiss me again.

"Since when did you get your rebellious streak back, Sugar?" he asked trying to unhook my bra.

"It never left me babe," I said and couldn't help but to chuckle to myself when I found that he was having trouble unhooking it.

"No I mean, my bass! Roxy just said a few strings snapped!" I could hear Mikey say.

"Well is she in here? I'll just tell her to have someone buy a few more,"

"No!" all three of them said at once. I smiled as I pulled him on top of me and into his bunk, closing the curtains.