Status: I suck and writing beginnings of stories so bare with me please.

Nothing Personal

Fear

*Jack's P.O.V.*
"Make a move on Alex and I will beat the living shit out of you. Ok?" Amanda glared at me. I gulped. I nodded not trusting my mouth. "Good." she smirked and walked off. I spent the rest of the day avoiding Alex. If I didn't know any better I could've swore I saw hurt in his eyes. I shook it off. Rian came up to me. "Why in the hell have you been avoiding Alex?!" he whisper yelled. "We need to talk somewhere more private."I sighed. I was going to spill everything. We walked to the dressing rooms. Only the band and crew could come back here so there was no chance of Amanda hearing. "Ok. So why have you been avoiding Alex?" he questioned. "Amanda threatened to beat the shit out of me if I made a move on him. Which really sucks because I was planning on telling him how I feel tonight." I looked at the floor. "Why would she do that?" he asked sounding slightly annoyed. "She is in love with him." I whispered.
*Rian's P.O.V.*
"Amanda doesn't have a chance with him." it was the truth. Alex was gay and he loved Jack. I wish I could tell Jack that Alex was madly in love with him, but I promised I wouldn't. I also promised Jack I wouldn't tell Alex that he was in love with him.