Status: I suck and writing beginnings of stories so bare with me please.

Nothing Personal

Excuse You

*Amanda's P.O.V.*
I'm going to break them up. I don't care how I have to do it. Alex is MINE. He's supposed to be with me. What does he see in Jack? I over heard Alex ask him out and Jack said yes. Doesn't Jack remember what I told him? Jack was walking into the kitchen. I stepped in front of him. "What did I tell you!?" I hissed. He went white. "N-not t-t-to make a m-move on Alex." he flinched. "But he made a move on me." he looked at me. "You should have said no!" I slapped him. He whimpered. I raised my fist to hit him when Rian and Zack came in. Zack took a picture of me. "Shit!" I panicked. Zack picked me up and carried me to the couch next to Alex. "We have something to show you." Rian took out his phone. He showed Ale the picture. Alex gasped. "Why in the hell would you do this!?" he yelled. "Because you're supposed to love me! Not Jack!" I emphasized 'me'. "Don't you understand what gay means!? I like guys! Not girls!" he rolled his eyes. "You could at least find an attractive man!" I smirked knowing Jack heard me. "Excuse you! Jack is beyond attractive! Get off of my bus!" he yelled. I stormed off the bus tears in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA!