I Do

Week Late

It’s been a month since the press conference and things were now better than ever. I got my Instagram and Twitter back just to learn I had almost more followers than Patrick. His fans loved us and they supported us. There was actually a twitter page called Patum! I followed it.
Lacy and I also started Vining! At first it was just for fun but we got so many followers so fast that her twitter and instagram also became a hit. And just a few days ago the Vine officials wanted us to become professional Viners! I didn’t even know that they did that but then I learned that quite a few people get paid to make vines. Patrick thought it was hilarious but he also thought it was good for me. He thought it would make me feel better and get my confidence back up.
“Ok. So does Sammy Adam’s with long hair not look like Patrick?” I tweet and Lacy laughs.
“That’s pretty funny… I never thought of that.”
“Yeah I watched a music video and was like… They could be brothers.”
“Where is Patty Cake?” She asked. The two have becomes friends and he isn’t the only friend she has made. Lacy has been on three dates with Jonathan and they are getting along really well.
“He and John are at Practice. Should be home soon. The season is winding down and I know they are all stressing.” We are going into March and the Finals start April 16th. To say the boys were getting uptight was an understatement.
“They have been training a lot huh?”
“Yep. He is hardly home actually. They leave tonight to go to Buffalo and he just going to swing home, shower and leave.”
“Is everything ok between you too?”
“Oh yeah we are fine. He is just busy and has a lot on his mind.”
“Well I should get home so I’m not here when he gets here. Call me when he leaves and I’ll come back. I’ll bring food!” She says before blowing me a kiss and walking out the door. I love my best friend.
I pat the couch and Bauer jumps up and comes and lays next to me.
“Bauer, me and you need to figure out something to do with our lives. I’m a house wife with no baby to take care of.”
“Well we can change that.” I hear Patrick’s voice and I turn around and smile at him.
“I didn’t hear the door.” I say with a smile and stand up off the couch. I walk over to him and throw my arms around his neck and my lips meet his. “How long do you have till you leave?”
“An hour.” He says with a smirk and I grin,
“I can do a lot with you in an hour.” I say and we run up the stairs.
.
.
I wake up with a turning feeling in my stomach and I run to the bathroom just in time to lose everything in my stomach.
“You ok?” Lacy calls as she walks in and I nod. “Maybe it was the Chinese from last night.” She says and I shake my head.
“I’m a week late.” I say with a small smile and I look at her.
“You think…” She start and we smile at each other. “OH MY GOD! We have to go get a test!”
“There is one under the sink. Hand it to me and get out.” Say with a laugh and she does just that. I pee on the little stick and then let her back in. “Now we wait.” I tell her with a smile on my face and then I stop smiling. “What if I’m just getting my hopes up?” I ask her and she shakes her head.
“It will happen and if not now… Later. You’re going to have this baby.” She says and I nod. I take her hand in mine as we look down at the result and I scream! We both scream and jump up and down together before hugging. “You’re having a baby!” She yells and I laugh.
“Oh my gosh! How do I tell Patrick?” I ask.
“When does he get home?”
“Tonight! After the game they are coming home.”
“We go out and find something adorable like…”
“Come with me.” I tell her.
.
.

I knew Patrick would be home any minute so I set the gift on the bed and waited till I heard the door. When I did I stepped into our bathroom and waited for him to walk in.
“Honey! I’m home!” He calls with a laugh. He drops his bag and then I see him spot the little box. He doesn’t see me but I step out behind him. He takes the lid off and I see his shoulder straighten up. He turns around and a huge smile on his face. “A baby?” He ask and I nod. He takes me in his arms and spins me around. “We are having a baby!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? I'm sorry it was short, The next will be longer I promise. :))) And y'all are doing good at giving your thoughts in comments! It really does help me update:)