I Do

You're Not Crazy Baby.

Patrick’s POV
I walk into the locker room before our game against the Capitals and I look around. Everyone is here. Good.
“Guys I have something to tell you.” I say and they all shut up before looking at me. “I’M HAVING A BABY!” I yell and they cheer and start congratulating me.
“When did you find out?” Brent asked.
“Two nights ago when we got back from Buffalo. I guess the girls are getting their wish huh?” I joke and he nods.
“We can be clueless together.” He says patting me on the back and I laugh.
“No doubts about that.” I agree. We Continue getting ready before we get on the ice for warm ups and soon enough the game it starting.
“Your blonde good in bed da?” Ovechkin says to me and I ignore it. “I take home and show her real good time.” He says and maybe it’s because I just found out she is carrying my child, but I become more pissed off than I normally word. I would normally ignore it, chirping is normal, but this was pissing me off. Jonathan could tell.
“Shut the fuck up Ovechkin.”
“I take both blondes. We have fun.” He says, talking about both Lacy and Tatum.
The puck drops and eventually I get it before taking a shot but it gets stopped and the whistle get blown.
“You never get it in? She must not like.” Ovechkin says with a laugh.

The score is 2-2 in the third and I’ve bout had it with Ovechkin.
“I see her now. She give me wave.” He says. “She come to my hotel after game. She wants to be with real man!” He says and that’s it. I drop my gloves and lunge for him. He takes the bait and we get into it. Punch for punch. He may be bigger than me but I’m pretty quick and tough. We get broken up but I lunge for him again.
“She is pregnant you fucking piece of shit!” I yell at him and his look says it all. Even Ovechkin as a heart and he feels like a shit. Good he should.
.
.
“Oh my gosh are you ok?” I ask as Patrick walks into the house after the game.
“I’m fine. It was just Ovechkin.” He says as if it’s nothing.
“Exactly Patrick. It was Ovechkin and look at that bruise.” I tell him and I inspect it but he shakes me off.
“Tatum seriously I’m fine!” He raises his voice and pushes my hand away and I take a quick step back and look at him with sad wide eyes. “Shit… Tate I’m sorry.” He says and goes to step closer to me but I back up.
“I made dinner for you. It’s on the stove. I’m going to bed. Take your time eating.” I say before turning my back to him and heading up the stairs. I didn’t need that shit from him. All I did was care.

Patricks’ POV

Well fuck.” I run a hand over my head and toss my suit jacket on the back of a chair as I walk into the kitchen. Who was I kidding? I wasn’t hungry anymore. I sit in a chair at the dining room table and put my head in my heads. She didn’t deserve that. All she did was care. I stand up and up the stairs. I walk into the room and see her lying in bed, on my side, with her back to the door and Bauer next to her.. I close the door behind me and walk over to her.
“I love you Tatum. I’m sorry.” I say and she sits up and looks at me.
“What’s wrong?”
“I don’t know…” I answer honestly. “Ovechkin said some things and they really got to me. I know that’s no excuse though.” I tell her and she shakes her head.
“It’s not. I’m your wife and I just care Patrick. That’s all I ever do! I stay at home I keep it clean and I love you! All I do it love you!” She yells and then she starts bawling. I’m across the bed and pulling her into my arms in the blink of an eye.
“Tate. Baby please don’t cry…” I beg her and she looks at me with tears coming down her face.
“I can’t help it! It’s these fucking mood swings!” She says and then she covers her mouth and her eyes go wide realizing she just dropped and F bomb. I can’t help but smile and she cries more. I love this girl more than life itself. And I’ll do anything to keep her safe.
“Tell me what you want.” I tell her and she shrugs. “How do you see us in ten years?” I ask and she wipes her tears.
“I want us in this hour with three babies. All boys but maybe a girl. And Bauer. And lots of family holidays. I want your family to visit a lot and ten Stanley Cups.” She says and I laugh. She looks up at me with a smile. “I love you Patrick. I’m sorry I’m crazy.”
“You’re not crazy baby.” I kiss her head. “Let’s get some sleep.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it's safe to say i'm in love with this story which is a good sign cuz I was also inlove with the Tyler Seguin story and that turned out good:)
And who knows... maybe this pregnancy Is going to be pretty hard on Kaner.