I Do

Beach Ball

"Hey Lacy, I’m going to head to the house. I’ll call you in a bit ok?” I tell her and she nods.
“Ok, I’m here if you need me.” I grab my bag and my keys and head out to the Rover. I needed to talk to Patrick. This had to get handled.
I unlock the front door and Bauer comes running up to me. “Hey buddy.” I give him a quick pet before setting my bag and keys on the table.
“You’re having twins.” He says from behind me. I nod but I don’t turn around. “You didn’t tell me.”
“You didn’t give me the chance to.” I tell him, finally turning around. He looks like shit. He needs to shave his face and he has dark shadows under his eyes.
“I’m so sorry Tatum. I was a complete ass and I don’t deserve you! But I need you! I can’t live my life without you in it.”
“Did you cheat on me?” I ask him and his eyes go wide.
“No! Never! I didn’t cheat on you! I swear!” He says and I just look at him. Yes I was mad and yes I was hurt but this is the father of my children for crying out loud.
“Patrick. You turned into a real cocky asshole after you won the cup. That has to change. I know hockey is important but you can’t act the way you did towards me anymore! That really hurt me Patrick!”
“I’m so sorry Tatum. I really am. Please forgive me.”
“I do.” I say and he looks at me shocked.
“Really?” He ask and I nod. He rushes to me and I jump into his arms, ok well as much as I could with my growing belly. His lips meet mine and I kiss my husband for feels like the first time in over a week.
“I never want to fight again.” I tell him and he shakes his head.
“Never again. I promise.”
.
.
“We’re having twins!” I post on twitter and in about two hours, it had blown up. The Kaner Twins were the new talk of the town. Everyone was ready for November. It’s been two months since Patrick and I fixed everything and we are now in September. Dayna should be having her little girl any day and I’m just becoming huge!
The pre-season has also started! I swear I feel like the cup just ended.
“You going to be ok with me gone?” Patrick ask and I roll my eyes.
“It’s not your first away game.” I tell him and he laughs.
“I know but still! You’re seven months pregnant! You look like you have a beach ball under your dress!” He says and I look at him with wide eyes. Wide angry eyes and he realizes what he said. “But baby its sexy! It’s like a sexy beach ball Tate. I love it!”
“A fucking beach ball Patrick?”
“But it’s a sexy beach ball!” He playfully argues. “I think you’re so beautiful pregnant! Just stay pregnant baby.”
“You’re trying to dig yourself out of that whole and it isn’t working. Your kids are playing hockey in my womb right now!” I tell him and groan. He put two hands on my belly and drops to my knees so he is in front of it.
“Ok my little angels. Mommy is tired and she needs you to stop playing hockey for a few minutes. Now I know that is a hard thing to do but I really need you to do it for just a few minutes ok? I love you both so much.” Then he kisses my belly and I have to smile.
“Do you have to go on your road trip?” I ask him with sad eyes and gives me a smile before kissing my lips.
“Yes babe. I have to go. We got to start the season out right.
“But what am I suppose to do? I got so used to you being home with me. I’ve become spoiled.” I whine and he laughs.
“Lacy will be here with you and I’ll be back before you even know I’m gone.”
“But I already know you’re leaving so just don’t go.”
“Is this what it’s going to be like when the kids are two and I have to go?” He ask me and I shrug and smile.
“Will it work?”
“No it won’t. But I love you so much.”
“I love you to Patty Cake.”
♠ ♠ ♠
short little filler chapter.

Go add me on Twitter guys!
_Jordie_E !!!that's the new one!!!! @JordanEsajian is my personal one and it's older! I think it would be awesome to start my new twitter based on my stories and hockey! and to see my fellow writers and readers!