I Do

Keaton and Kimbra

Two weeks later.
I cradle out little boy in my arms as he breast feeds and Patrick smiles at us.
“Hey guys!” Jonathan calls as he walks in but quickly turn around.
“Shit my bad!” He says. “I’ll have Lacy come get me when you’re done.” He says with a laugh and then walks out.
“Your captain just saw my boob.” I tell Patrick with a smirk and he shrugs.
Then the doctor walks in, “You ready?” He ask and I look down at our boy and he is finished and now almost falling asleep.
“Yeah. I think so.” I tell him with a smile. Patrick takes him out of my arms and places him in his little crib. I fix my top and stand up and we walk over to the little girls crib.
“She has made a full recovery Tatum. She is a very lucky girl.” He takes her out of the crib and my eyes become misty as he places her into my arms and I hold her for the first time.
“Oh my gosh… She is so beautiful.” Patrick stands next to me and kisses my cheek.
“Thank you Tatum. Thank you for these two beautiful gifts.”
“Our little Kimbra. You are so beautiful and mommy and daddy love you so much.
Keaton Timothy Kane and Kimbra Grace Kane. Keaton took Patrick’s middle name and Kimbra took mine.
.
.
“Hello my little angels.” I say as I walk into the nursery room in our house with Erika behind me.
“They don’t like being separated do they?” She ask with a smile small as we look down at them laying together.
“No they do not.”
My life has gone in so many directions. From losing my family and having nothing, to marrying this hockey star and having everything. I found the love my life. I might have found him in a different way than most but still, I found him and that’s all that matters.
.
.
Patrick’s POV.
I hold Kimbra in my arms and look down into her blue innocent eyes. Sharpy warned me that the second I hold her everything will change. It was before that. When I saw Keaton and Kimbra in their chambers and their lives were threatened, I knew my life had changed. They are my first priority now. Hockey comes third. My babies and my wife will always come first. I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing woman to bring my children onto this earth with. She is such a good mother. You can see it in the way she looks at our children that they are the most important thing in the world to her. And I am more than fine to come in second behind them.
I’m looking forward to seeing where our lives go and watching our children grow together. I have the loves of my life now and that is more than enough for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!!

Sequel??? do you want one??
Oh on another note... who should my next story be about? I'm strongly thinking it should be about Tyler Seguin but put him back in Boston, like he gets traded back or something. let me know what you guys think!!:)