I Do

Honey, I'm Home!

“Hey Chica, what are you looking at?” Lacy ask as she walks over to the couch and sits next to me.
“Oh you know, just wasting sometime between intermissions.” I tell her as we sit around the living room watching the boys play the Panthers.
“So you guys are really going to buy a house? Kelly ask and I nod.
“That’s pretty awesome! I can’t wait to see it! I still love our house. Brent let me do all the work too.” Dayna say and I nod.
“I’m enjoying the search though. I’m learning a lot.”
“How long have you guys been looking?” Abby ask, Little Madelyn on her lap and Sadie coloring on the floor.
“About two weeks. But I found two pretty good options and one that I’m in love with. He said he will look when he gets back tomorrow.”
“Oh how exciting. When are you guys going to start working on a family?” Dayna ask and I blush as Lacy sends me a smirk. I have had to have sex with my husband but the temptation is getting stronger for both of us.
“Uhm, we are just going to enjoy being newlyweds for a while longer.”
.
.
“Honey I’m home!” I laugh from the dining room when I hear Patrick was into the house. He drops his bog on the floor and walks over to give me a kiss and sit next to me. “Find anything good?” He ask look at the computer screen.
“Actually there is one that I think I might be in love with one.” I tell him with sad eyes and he laughs lightly.
“Alright. Let’s take a look.” He says I start to show him the virtual tour.
“It’s all newly remodeled, all the appliances are new.”
“And it’s six bedroom, one of them we can turn into a game room or a movie room. There is a living room and a family room… I don’t know what the difference is.” He says and I laugh.
“Patrick there is one more thing.” I tell him and he looks at me with waiting eyes. “It’s two houses down from Brent and Dayna.” I tell him and he laughs.
“I should have known!” He kisses my head. “I’ll call the realtor.” He says and picks up his phone, dials the number and walks away. I guess I’ll start on dinner while he makes the phone call. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge but when I hear the doorbell I close it and head to the door.
“Oh, Mike. Come in.” I say and let Patrick’s manager come in. “What’s going on?” I ask and he looks me over.
“I’d prefer to talk to Patrick.” He says in a rude manor and I shrug.
“Well he is on the phone with the realtor right now. I’ll let him know you’re here.” I tell him and start to walk away but stop.
“Why is he talking to a realtor?” He ask, crossing his arms.
“We are looking at a house.” I tell him and he scoffs.
“That’s a waste of money. You won’t be around that long anyways Tatum. I wouldn’t get your hopes up. All this is just an act. Remember? He doesn’t truly care about you. Have him call me.” He says and walks back out the door.
Was it just an act? Was I really this stupid?
I lock the door behind him and stare at it for a few moments. Just thinking. I walk back into my bed room, where I hardly sleep but it still hold all my stuff. I slip on my jacket, grab my purse and find my keys. As I’m walking back towards the door Patrick stops me.
“Where are you going?” He ask, sounding a little confused.
“Uhm Mike was just here. He wants you to call him.” I tell him and he notices that I’m upset.
“Tate, what happened?”
“Mike he… he said I was stupid for believing the act you were putting up. That you don’t care about me at all.” I tell her and wipe away a tear. He doesn’t waste any time as he pulls me into a hug.
“Tate don’t listen to any of that shit! He is a fucking idiot! You’re my wife, however it may have happened it did and I love you!” He says aggressively. And I look at him shocked.
“I.. I love you to.” I tell him and he smiles. I’m pulled into him once more and his lips meet mine. We deepen the kiss and it starts to get heated quickly. I push him into the wall and he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes away from the wall and pins me against it. He kisses my neck and bits the sensitive spot under my ear and I let out a moan. The kisses don’t stop as we make our way up the stairs and into the bed room. I’m pushed onto the bed and he crawls on top of me. Our clothes quickly become scattered across the room and he stops. His eyes lock with mine.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” He ask with genuine eyes and I nod.
“Yes. I do.” And then I made love to my husband for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is kind of all over the place. Sorry.