Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 1 the Dystopian begining

have you heard of the most famous person ever.no? well then you want to hear about the one who gave us hope..................marshy,just kidding I'm talking about Jenna. In a futuristic world where people need to follow unnecessary rules, like no eating certain foods or no laughing a certain jokes. even the dimension can't meet each other. they have domes around each dimension.No one or no thing can enter anything.in a beautiful yellow house lived a old lovely woman. her skin was light as silk and her hair was white as snow. she lives with a handsome husband. his tie was bright red and his shoes her dark like fear. opss. i forgot to mention the fear. if you don't follow the rules, you end up as a black and fearful blobs that lives in a room, under the domes of the dimensions and scares everybody.anyway back to the story, the two parents made a sweet little girl. her hair was velvet red, her eyes were bright as diamonds and her skin was like milk.i tried. she was only 5 years old. she went to school like a good girl, but she got expelled a million times because she can't handle the rules because there so dumb. she tried everything to be a good girl. she tried listening to pop or electro to calm her down. but nothing is as stupid as "you need to like this instead of this.". I know how she feels. trust me i been on earth for 10,000,000 years. she was forced to be home schooled or she will become one of the fears underneath. she was home school for about 12 year. now she's about 17 years old. when she went to get the mail, she saw the same guy walk to school. the guy has a mad crush on Jenna. the guys name was Philip. his hair was blonde as a baby chick's fur and his glasses were as clear as glass. Jenna was disgusted by Philip. she would just ignore the nice comebacks he tries to make. and that was the one time her eye got broke. Philip dreamed of trying to touch her. but with one hand out she quickly jerked out and the tripped on a rock and fell on her right eye. blood spilled every were like the sprinklers were going. that day she was going to the doctors to see what he could do. he made a ieye for her. her eyes slowly opened and everyone was happy with glee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenna has the exact same life i do.