Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 3 The Disabled brother

the sky was twilight grey. Jenna followed Phillip to the front of the spaceship. Every single person on the ship is considered a freak. There a pirate with no eyes and two hooks for hands, a woman with no limbs on her body, a tall gentleman who doesn't have a head and a small weird little boy who can't talk. speaking of him, that's Phillip's brother Thankless. He was introduce to Jenna who thought he was cute. He was jumping, shaking his hands and saying " Huuhhu hI Hi hi". "who are all these people?"Jenna softly said. "there my friends who are just like you and me. there different in there own way." the pilot was a purple suited man who has a rock like head and pea like eyes. he has a utility belt on with a sword in his pocket. Jenna walked over to the side of the ship and sat down on the ground, thinking about the new life she has and wishing to go back in time. She felt a rain drop on her shoulder. she thought they had a leak ,but quickly rejected when she figured out there's no rain in the sky. she was wondering where it was coming from. she looked up and saw Thankless's face with his mouth drooling on her. Jenna jerk off when she saw her do that. Phillip saw what was happening and then quickly helped her out. he got a napkin and wiped the drool off of her. "thank you, you more nicer than i expected" Jenna said thankfully. she had a warm feeling when she was around Phillip. The space ship rammed into one of the domes and there was a huge explosion. she heard the ringing again. There was a huge hole in the space ship and a huge hole int the dome as well. they decided to stay in this dimension until they fix the ship. the inside looked like you were high. There was colors smashed everywhere on the roof of the dome. Thankless had to come with Phillip and Jenna because he couldn't be alone. each building was a different color. the ground was pure grey. Every one was a living stuffed animal, but these aren't normal animals, these animals had cyborg parts. there was a chicken with a robot hand, a elephant with robot legs, a cat with a robot arm and a robot leg.
♠ ♠ ♠
disabled people are not less there just different