Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 4 Animal cyborgs

Jenna, Phillip and Thankless walked through the creepy robot animal place. there was a lane of buildings headed to a giant fortress. In the fortress was a throne. Sitting on the throne was a cat who has a half human and robot head , body and arms and legs. they walked up the steps that lead to the throne. "why are you here?" asked the robot cat."we are being chased by the ones who makes us follow the retched rules."Jenna replied."what happened to all these animals". The cat replied "we are stuffed animals and stuffed animal are very soft.we been losing limbs every now and then."Jenna said shockingly "that's terrible". The cat felt like he should say it's OK,but thought for a second and realized. she could be Jenna. the cat asked "what's your name?". Jenna replied"Jenna, Jenna bluemarry". out of no where, the cat pulls the alarm, takes a mega phone out from his pocket and screams " ATTENTION WE FOUND THE WANTED ONES.". Jenna and Phillip were so confused on whats happening. "did we do something wrong?"Phillip asked. The cat man said" there's wanted posters with your faces on them everywhere.If we turn you in we get 100,000 dollars". they saw it now. The terrible way they look. they aren't just cute and helpless, there selfish and mean. they would trade in these nice people just for money. Now every single animal is after them. Jenna,Phillip and Thankless ran away from this sinister place,but all the animals tried to stop them. they went into there cannons that were in the dimension and fired at them. one of the cannon balls shot right through the space ship.The spaceship was slowly falling down.Jenna, Phillip and Thankless jumped on before the ship fell past the animal robot place. The alarms went off like they were crazy.Phillip tried to fix the ship ,but struggled a bit because he didn't have enough time to fix it. Everyone decided to accept defeat. They were crying like there eyes were like clouds. they were dead....but.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Dance Gavin Dance inspired me to make this