Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 5 Saved by the Undead

All of a sudden the ship was flying. "what could it be?" thought Jenna. Jenna thought it would be a fly lifting them up, but then quickly rejected when she realized fly's aren't strong. Jenna looked down and saw a pirate ship lifting them up. the pirate ship was made out of worn out and old looking wooden planks. they decided to go on the ship. they jumped on the ship. the dock was dusty and old. the mass looked like it was about break. they couldn't find any one on this ship. This pirate ship made them feel uncomfortable and scared. there was food on the ground, blood on the walls and rats that creep up on you. the undead pirates came from the dark areas of the pirate ship. they were scary,creepy and horrifying. They had worms in there eyes, blood dripping from there mouths and slime on there clothes. "you look horrible." said Phillip. The captain pirate stretched his hands wide and gave a big sign and said"You mother fuckin.. WE KNOW you mather facking DAACk." The captain was wearing a velvet torn suit and had a utility belt on. There was goo running down his nose. "were trying to escape from a great evil."Jenna said. The pirates look horrible ,but what they did...was amazing. The captain was....well he was angry ,but he ordered he's crew mates to take them to a safe place to hide from the fears. they sailed of in the white sky. Phillip thanked them for not trying to turn them in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Judging by how it looks is not the right way.