Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 6 the white void that is nothing

The captain was sailing the boat or ship as they call it. they don't like to call ships boats because they think it's offensive to the ship. the pirates are nice ,but there stupid. "oh no" said the captain."we have company." there was a giant, dark cloud. on the cloud was the bug man. it also has cannons on the cloud. so did the pirate ship. they fired at each other. The dark cloud owned the pirate ship. There was holes too big, i couldn't describe them. They fell down slowly. Jenna climbed her way to the dark cloud. She felt scared and didn't think she would actually make it. she was surprised when she did. The bug man tried to push her off. she stayed strong and the stabbed him in a chest with a knife. The blood felt like water and she thought about murder. But when he died he whisper these words in her ears. the noise sounded like wind. "I have one more life left bitch." Every thing went black. She was the only one in the blackened darkness. she saw no one else in this darkness of death. she saw a little bright white whole. she walked towards the hole. when she reached to the hole, every thing went white. She saw fears every where and they were punching her, making fun of her and tried to kill her. all of a sudden she blacked out. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the bug man. She was trying to figure out what was happening here. She tried to move her hands ,but they were stuck. she was in shackles. "What's going on here."Jenna screamed and yelled."oh precious girl, we have been trying to keep everyone occupied with our fake and useless rules people think are actually real ,but in real life we are just trying to make them think were doing the right thing just to take over the universe and destroy it so no one can have faith or hope. so that they would end up as fear."said the bug man The place was filled with robot animals. "where are my friends?" Jenna screamed. "there locked in a big tower far away from here. you were the only one that thought of the rules and cared to do something about it."stated the bug man now to turn every one into a fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
nothing inspired this particular chapter