Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 7 The Final ending

The domes were locked tight. Everyone in there dimension were tied up or locked down. The guys were tied up and locked in a isolation tank under the main cloud. Jenna's face was leaking tears from her face. The bug man gave a hug announcement " hello everyone. this is your last time in this universe. You are going to end up like them. the bad people, the fears. Jenna is gonging to become one of you." Blobs went every were infecting people like the were food to eat. everyone tried to struggle to escape ,but the chains and rope were strong. all hope was lost. but when Jenna thought she had lost all hope for herself, ....she sang a song "hush now don't you cry everything will be just fine." she sang the full song. Every one had hope. they cheered for her and loved her faith in us. she had faith in her to. she broke free from her ice cold shackles, but the fear killed her. the tore her limbs like they were flowers. they stomped on her limbs like they were blue berries. the blood splattered like it was water. the tied up people were crying sadly like it was raining. Phillip broke free and sliced the fears in half, shatter there insides and cut there souls so they wouldn't live. Phillip screamed " Faith is not lost. We can still make it with hope. there was a girl i had a crush on, but she is dead. she gave us the most important lesson in life. and that that is there is hope for anyone.so LETS FIGHT FOR HER" every one broke out of there cells and destroyed the domes and killed the fears.they tied up the bug man, stuff his mouth with bricks and burried him alive in his own cloud. the cloud the falling slowly because it was hit. cannons flu every were and people made it to there life's. as Jenna fell she was smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
the ending is finally here