Status: Active. ISH. Susan and me are both really busy right now. She's working alot at the nursing home. And I'm working three jobs plus taking a summer class at college.

An Unexpected Stop

01

"Yeah. Okay Mom. We'll pick some up." Stacie rolled her eyes at the dashboard of her sisters' car. She snapped her phone shut and shoved it in her pocket. "Mom said to get some Mtn. Dew and chips." Stacie rested her head on Susan's shoulder and looked at her with innocent puppy dog eyes.

"If you don't move I'll give you smoochies." Stacie immediately moved her head away.

"No. No smoochies. And stop drinking my Sweet Tea! You should have bought your own!"

"I just want a sippee..."

Stacie glared at Susan as she parked her gold Ford Focus station wagon in front of the Dollar General. "First I'm embarrassed to be with you because of this car. Secondly your sippee is over half the cup. Thirdly we are in public. No smoochies!" She slammed the door before following her older sister inside.

"Dean I think this is considered stalking."

"No it's not. Besides when they left the EMF went off."

"Are you sure it wasn't because of a building or something?"

"No. I'm pretty sure those two girls are ghosts or haunted."

"You're crazy."

"THERE THEY ARE!"

"We're not going to seriously follow them, are we?"

"Oh Sammy yes we are. And if they aren't ghosts or haunted, they're cute."

"Dean seriously? I don't think throwing salt at them and then hitting on them will work."

"You never know." Dean parked the Impala in the corner of the small parking lot.

"Batman totally sucks Susan. Like seriously he's the worst superhero ever!"

"Of course he sucks! All he is, is a rich playboy who wears a leather jumpsuit and tries to save Gotham!"

"What? Leather jumpsuit? Moving on. None of the villains in stay in prison and Batman blows up over half of Gotham City! How is he still employed?"

"Because Batman is Batman." Dean interjected.

Stacie screamed and hid behind Susan. "I told you he was fucking stalking us!"

"Shut the hell up." Susan harshly whispered. "And Batman isn't Batman because he's Bruce Wayne. A spoiled whore. Only Alfred is the cool one. Besides Mister J and Harley."

Dean's jaw dropped. "I think you hurt his feelings Susan." Stacie leaned out from behind her sister. She cautiously poked Dean. He didn't respond. She pulled on his cheeks and hair. "Yeah you hurt his feelings. Most people at least give me a reaction by this point."

Sam looked between Susan and Dean. "Dean. Dean. DEAN!" Sam snapped his fingers in front of Dean's face.

"Oh I guess he's just a baby in a leather jacket."

"WHAT?"

"I didn't say anything." Stacie high-fived Susan.

"Sooooo....... How long have you guys lived here?"

Susan stared skeptically at Sam. "What the hell do you want?"

"Susan help! I'm being raped!" Susan turned around to see Dean trying to force salt down Stacie's throat.

"Stacie that's not rape."

"Are you really just going to stand there?"

"Open your damn mouth!" Dean tried to open her mouth.

Susan grabbed Dean by his collar and twisted him around. She clocked him right in the jaw before flicking him in the throat. "Don't. Ever. Fucking. Touch. Her. Again. Or. I. Will. Kill. You."

Sam knelt down by Dean and tapped his shoulder. "I don't think they're ghosts."

"Because they're demons!" Dean screeched.

"The EMF wouldn't go off if it were demons."

"This is awkward Susan. We're in public, fighting with two grown ass men, in a parking lot."

"I can take them!" Susan bounced her hands off her chest.

"Oh my hero...." Stacie muttered. She kicked Dean's foot. "It's kinda rude to not introduce yourself before trying to force salt down someone's throat." She put her hands together and made an awkward turtle gesture.

Susan elbowed her. "Stop it."

"What? It's awkward. You kinda punched someone in a parking lot. Don't you think that's a tad bit weird?"

"What it's not like the po-po is gonna arrest me."

Stacie slowly turned her head and stared at Susan. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Seriously?"

"Well I'm Sam and this is my older brother Dean."

"He's so little! How is he older?"

"Stacie shut the hell up! I'm older and shorter than you, you fucking giant."

"Nuh uh." She pointed at Sam. "He's a giant."

"Dully noted. I'm Susan and this freak over here is my younger sister, Stacie."

"I'm not a freak!"

"Have you seen your clothing today?" Susan looked at her sister.

Stacie looked down. "This is normal for me."

"That's normal?" Dean looked at her.

"There is no need to be a giant douchebag." Stacie stuck her tongue out. Dean growled at Stacie. She squeaked and hid behind Susan.

"Where is the nearest motel?" Sam interjected before Dean could speak.

"There hasn't been one in town since the fire. So either that way," she pointed to the left. "Or that way," Susan pointed to the right. "Like 10 or so miles."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope. The last fire burnt down over half the town and they just never rebuilt it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Collab story with my big sis.
Comment your opinions!
Also on Fanfiction.net under sensei-Pusan.