Status: Active. ISH. Susan and me are both really busy right now. She's working alot at the nursing home. And I'm working three jobs plus taking a summer class at college.

An Unexpected Stop

03

"Okay boys. Here's the dealio. I know that you're not here to look at the scenery and stalk people. So why don't you tell me the real reason why're you're here? And no one will get anything chopped off." Susan pulled a chair up to the edge of Sam and Dean's table, sitting backwards on it.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Really? You guys couldn't be anymore suspicious. You're worse than drug dealers. And that's putting it mildly."

"What if we are?"

"Dude. No you're not.... I know drug dealers."

Sam and Dean looked at each other in confusion before looking back to Susan. "Ah... well..." Sam rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "We think that you and Stacie might be haunted."

Susan snorted trying to hold back her laughter. "Really?"

"Yeah."

Susan sighed loudly. "I think you have us confused with the centre of town." Stacie sat down a pitcher of beer and a glass down in front of Dean. "Let me guess Susan, you want that Bahama drink right?"

"Duh. With a shot of Jack."

"Stephen! Susan wants her weird drink with a shot of Jack!"

"Good job Stace." Susan slapped Stacie's butt.

"Don't make me roofie your drink sweetcheeks."

"Oh. So scared. But the centre of town is haunted."

"What?" Dean half whispered, half screamed.

"The light the other night. A whole block radius circling that light is haunted. And for some strange God forsaken reason, every festival, town event thingy is held in the centre of town."

"Look I don't really care what kind of pizza you want, so here's a Meat Lovers and a Veggie Lovers. And oh look I'm on break." Stacie set down two pizzas before sliding into the booth with Sam. She pulled out a pie box and a pizza box. Dean stared at her in amazement. "What? You don't just carry food in your apron?"

Stephen set down a fruity drink in front of Susan. "Here's your 'Mtn Dew' Stacie."

"Don't air quotation me. You'll give me away."

Stephen laughed as he walked away. "Uh how old are you two?" Sam looked at Susan and Stacie baffled.

Stacie slapped Dean's hand. "Next time it'll be a knife through your hand." She held the pie up and licked it. "Still want it?"

"Yes." He kept staring at the pie.

"Ew. Gross. Oh I'm 19 and Susan is 21." Stacie turned to Sam.

"Aren't you going to get in trouble?"

"Look we close in like an hour and Stephen is my manager and he gave it to me. And it's not like anyone is really going to come in and eat pizza here. And plus I have a really high tolerance, like Susan." Pshh not. I'm gone after like 4 shots. On the back of a unicorn going to Neverland.

"So why do you care so much about a haunting." Susan stole a piece of pizza off the table and took a bite.

"Hey that's mine!" Dean pulled the pizza towards him.

"Yo name ain't on it. Beside I'm a food rapist."

"Look she ain't touching my food. So she's touching yours. And Dean Winchester, I swear to whatever God is up there, if you don't stop trying to take my pie I will fucking cut you. And bury your body somewhere." Stacie smiled as she tilted her head to the side.

Susan buried her head into the table. "Don't even try it Dean. She won't even give me some of her pie. And that's no way sexual!"

Dean's eyes had glazed over before immediately changing back to their normal state. "I wasn't thinking anything like that. Ouch. Damnit Sammy." Sam had given Dean a swift kick under the table.

"Sammy? How old are you two?" Stacie looked at Sam.

"Dean's 30, I'm 26."

"HA!"

"NO!!!" Susan cried.

"What's her problem?"

"Oh we had a bet. She said Dean was 24 and you were 22. I said Dean was like 30ish. And you were 25ish. So pay up sweetheart."

"Stephen! I need more Mtn Dew for Stace!"

"Wait you two were betting on how old we are?"

"Nooooo..... Why would think that?" Stacie nodded her head at Dean.

Sam put his head to the table trying to cover up his laughter.

"Wait that annoying noise Stacie heard was your EMF wasn't it?"

"How do you know an EMF is?"

"Our friend Jessie is a one of those Ghost Hunter people."

"Translation. She's a fanatic. Can I pet your hair Sam?"

"Uh."

"I'll take that as a yes." Stacie reached out and tried to pet Sam's hair. Sam started to lean away.

Susan flicked Stacie in the ear. "Stop that."

"But I want to touch the precious!"

"Is your break over yet? And stop quoting Lord of the Rings!"

Stacie grumbled and stood up. "Oh bite me." She walked away.

"Come here. I will. And you two!" Susan pointed to Sam and Dean. "What do you think you morons are going to do since you have no clue about any of the town's history?"

"Research." Sam looked at her.

"It's not publicly displayed sweetie. But I'm sure Stacie would show you where it is in the library. She goes through it ALL the time. And she works there too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Collab with my big sister.
Comment your opinions. And subscribe if you like it.
Also on Fanfiction.net under sensei-Pusan.

And we really did have a fight over Dean's age.

Susan: He's 29! He spent a year in Hell and he didn't age!
Stacie: Dean spent 4 months in Hell. Derp.