Status: Active. ISH. Susan and me are both really busy right now. She's working alot at the nursing home. And I'm working three jobs plus taking a summer class at college.

An Unexpected Stop

04

"What the?" Stacie walked out and saw Susan, Dean, and Sam leaning against the Impala. "Since when have you and Dean been able to be near each other? And have you just been loitering in the parking lot since I went back to work?"

"I made a bet with Dean. To a drink off. If I win I get to drive the Impala. If he wins he gets to see my boobs."

"Who hasn't seen them?"

"Well they haven't."

"Do I want to understand?"

"Probably not Sam." Stacie looked up at him and shook her head. "So lets go set the tent village and do this!"

"Seriously Stacie?"

"What?"

"We haven't ever connected the tent village. Yet. And we've had it for like a year!"

"What's a tent village."

"I don't like you so I'm not explaining it." Stacie crossed her arms and turned her back to Dean.

"Dean I don't think she likes you."

"Really Susan? What gave it away?"

"Susan how much have you drank already?"

"None..."

Her younger sister looked at her. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Maybe... yes."

"You're already losing your damn clothes. You've been drinking, you slut. So obviously you're not driving. I can smell the alcohol on Dean from over here. So I doubt he's driving."

"Have not!" Dean and Susan yelled in unison.

"Have you guys even found a room yet?"

"About that. No."

"Well you can just live in the tent village then." Stacie drug a intoxicated Susan to Susan's car while Sam shoved Dean, who kept telling Susan to take off her shirt, into the Impala.

"I haven't lost the bet yet!"

***

Stacie tugged Sam inside the old farm house. "I ain't carrying that."

"Is this all of it?"

"No. This is just the basement stash. She has like a mini bar in her room." Sam looked astonished. "And she only drinks like once or twice every couple of months."

"And she has a mini bar?"

"Yeah. I don't really know why."

Stacie and Sam gathered up all the liquor in Susan's stash. Stacie also gathered some extra pants and sweatshirts and forced them onto Susan's body. "NO! I don't want them on!"

"You better fucking put this shit on. You start to become an exotic dancer like Steve at Adam and Kala's wedding. So you will wear this because I don't want to see my own sister naked and you can't just give the merchandise away up front."

Sam followed her back into the house to help gather up blankets and pillows. "Who's Steve, Adam, and Kala?"

"Adam and Steve are our cousins. Well technically Kala is now our cousin too. But when Adam and Kala got married, Steve was so drunk by the time the dancing started he stripped almost all his clothes off and then proceeded to strip the other groomsmen."

"Wow."

"Yeah our family is pretty fucked up when they get drunk. Oh wait we need to chalk board to keep score!" They tossed the blankets and pillows into the tent village that currently resided in the yard. "So how are we going to keep track of who wins?"

"Tally up how many drinks they've already had and then add from there I guess."

"That works for me. Oh and you're bartender."

Dean: 4
5
Susan: 2
7


"Are we really doing this?" Sam looked at Stacie.

She shrugged. "I guess so. Earlier they hated each other and now they're having a drinking contest."

Sam laughed and handed Susan and Dean a round of shots.

After several more rounds of shots the final score was determined. It was a tie. Dean and Susan had both taken 60 drinks. Dean had picked up the 61st drink but fell to his side and passed out. Susan passed out soon afterwards after she spilled her 61st drink as well. After a fit of laughing.

Final Score

Dean: 4
5
47
4
Susan: 2
7
51


"Hold on! We have to take a picture so they don't try and change the score!" Stacie snapped a picture with her phone of the board. "And I sure as hell ain't staying out here with Drunk A and Drunk B. Do you want to sleep on the couch inside? I promise I won't rape you. I'm not like." She pointed at herself. "Still a virgin."

"Why not. They've also kinda spilled liquor everywhere and I smell like bananas and alcohol. And I don't think I really want to be around them when Dean wakes up and sees that he's lost."

"Same here. Susan's a sore loser."

They tossed blankets over the bodies before zipping the tent village up and heading inside for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Collab with my big sis.
Comment and subscribe.
Also on Fanfiction.net under sensei-Pusan.