Roxy

Chapter Three

(For some reason Dirk can visit Roxy)

Dirk knocked on the door. Roxy ran down the stairs, almost tripping, and opened the doors. For a moment they just stood there. Then Roxy threw her hands up and hugged him.
"Dirk! You're here!" She cried out.
"Okay, Roxy you're choking me."
"Oh sorry." She let go.
"Roxy" he looked at her.
"Yes?"
"Nothing" he dropped his gaze. Roxy thought it was strange but then Dirk looked up.
"When was the last time I saw you?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" Roxy was confused. Dirk lives in Houston, Texas. She lived in Rainbow Falls, New York. She didn't think he had ever seen her in person.
"Well come in before the chest guys see you and try to sniff you," she said after her train of thought crashed.

After the welcomes and shit, Dirk asked what Roxy called him over for.
"I wanna quit drinking and I need someone to help me," Roxy explained.
"Okay, so let's get rid of all this booze." Dirk started.
"Where will you put it?"
"I don't know" he looked around then back at her, "are you sober?"
"Mostly," she answered truthfully.
"Good" he nodded.
Dirk turned around and put his hands on her shoulders. She tried to look through his shades to see his orange eyes. There was a long pause pause again.
"Roxy, I get what your going through. And I'm happy you're trying to kick it," he said finally. Roxy smiled wide and scrunched up her nose.

Roxy was hiding in her room while Dirk hid the alcohol.
"Okay, I'm going to quit cold turkey and Dirk is going to stay alittle longer just to make sure I quit" she recited the plan they had made.
Dirk came into the room. He sat down next to Roxy and looked at her.
"Well that's the last of it," he sighed.
"Good! I never wanna see alcohol again!"
"Say bye bye," Dirk laughed
"Bye! Bye!" Roxy crossed her arems and made an angry expression. Dirk laughed again.
"Roxy, remeber how you said you'd call Jane if I didn't want to help?" Dirk started.
"Yeah"
"How could she help? She was born four centuries before you!"
"I just needed emotional help and she was just my backup plan," there was a quiet moment before Roxy looked up at Dirk again, "you know how you said, 'when was the last time I saw you' what did you mean?"
"You know about dream selves?" Roxy shook her head, "Well basically you're a derse dreamer like me and my dreamself checks on your's. Fore multiple reasons; one being, there was a killer after after us."
"Ooooohhhh okay so you're like my guardian angel."
"Kinda"
"You look after here and there," Roxy giggled.
"Okay, time for bed" Dirk grunted.
"NoooooooOOOOOoooooo" Roxy whined.
"Yes"
"Will you cuddle with me?"
Dirk looked at her like she was crazy. Which she was but what ever.
"Jane tells me about her cuddles with her dad and there's no one to cuddle with," she explained.
"Fine," Dirk sighed before going to change.
"Yay!!" Roxy kicked her feet up, and almost fell out of bed.
"Are you sure you're not drunk?" Dirk called from the other room.
"99% sure!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh my chapters are short >:( ......... Eh what're you gonna do?
Hope you liked it ^.^