Roxy

Chapter Four

Roxy woke up feeling strange. Her head didn't hurt and her right side felt cold. She got up and looked around. Her room was the same. She got out of bed and didn't feel woozy. Strange.
She smelled something in the kitchen. Something good. Then she remembered Dirk was here to help her.
"Morning, Princess," Dirk said once she got the Kitchen.
"Hi. Are you making Bacon?"
"Yep!" Dirk smiled.
After breakfast Dirk went to explore the outside.
"Ooh, Acting like Jake, are we?" Roxy teased.
"Its just so weird. Not being surrounded by water"
After dirk left Roxy went to pick up. She never realized how cluttered the house was. At least she had all her beautiful Wizards around.

While cleaning she found the stash of alcohol Dirk hid. She picked up a bottle and looked at it. She looked at the pretty glass and the worn label. She gently put the bottle back down and covered it up. Roxy smiled to herself. She felt in control of her life, for once. She turned around and startled.
"silly roxy thats just your reflection" she told the mirror in front of her.

Later in the afternoon Roxy and Dirk talked.

"I didn't know you had an accent," Roxy giggled. Dirk laughed. it was a good laugh. Soothing and Smooth.
"Do you eat a lot of fish?"
"Not really."
"How much do you like Jake?" Roxy asked. Even though it made her miss Jake and Jane.
"Jake? ..... Well I really like him but he likes Jane and all," dirk answered, "What about you? Who do you like?"
"Well......... Jane's DAD is sexy, so is Jake --but both are off limits-- actually everyone is sexy!" Dirk chuckled and that made Roxy laugh. She felt happy. Today was a good day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little chapter after a little hiatus.