Status: Enjoy!

Wishing Fountain

1/1

It was a bright Saturday morning, a bit of chill in the air as it was the middle of fall. Jack decided to go for a walk and sit by the wishing fountain in the park. Jack began to think about school and the beautiful boy that he had the biggest crush on. Jack is certain that he’s been in love with Alex the moment he laid eyes on him in freshman year. However, he hadn’t gone up to the boy and told him his true feelings. Now in their senior year, Jack feels that his chances of being with Alex have dwindled. He wishes he didn’t wait so long.

As Jack was sitting there, he began to hear the most amazing sound. Someone was singing on the other side of the fountain but he couldn’t tell who it was, so he decided to take a closer look. As soon as he sees who it is, the breath is knocked right out of him. Alex is sitting there, eyes closed, singing his heart out without a care in the world. Jack began to try and sneak closer so he could listen to him more clearly, but Jack being Jack, he tripped and fell right into Alex’s lap.

Alex quickly opened his eyes in confusion, and saw Jack lying across his lap with a look of shock and embarrassment. Alex couldn’t believe his luck. It was the boy he had the biggest crush on. With Jack across his lap he summoned all the courage he had, leaned down, and kissed him. Jack was at a loss for words and almost forgot to kiss back. When they let go to get a breath of air, Alex looked Jack straight in the eyes and told him, “I think I’m in love with you.” Jack could do nothing but smile and pull Alex back for a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little drabble that was written up to be a part of the Pi Day Challenge. I hope you enjoy it!