Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

1

"Nix." I groaned. My eyes were still closed so I was waving my arm around everywhere until I felt it smack flesh.

"Nix, turn the alarm off." I felt my hand lightly smack his face on accident. He groaned and threw my hand behind him and it landed at my side since I was spooned behind him.

Soon the beeping stopped and the room was silent. "Danny." He groaned "we gotta get up." He started to stir and try to get out of my arms, but I just held him closer and tighter.

"No, I want to stay in bed with my fiancé." I stay sleepily. He turned in me arms and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled him on top of me. We continued to kiss, he he pulled away when I tried to deepen it. I pouted and he just chucked and kissed my pout quickly.

"I love you." He said.

"An I love you."

"We need to get ready for work, I have to make sure everything is ready to the new bakery today so I can open it this week."

"But, I don't want to go to work! I want to stay here with you." I whined.

"I know I know, but when I come home today, I'll make your favorite." God he always knows how to make me do things. I groaned before letting him out of my arms. He kissed my forehead and hopped out of bed. I followed his lead and when I got to the kitchen, he was already making coffee.

My life is perfect right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter is always the shortest. Tell me what you guys think!