Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

16

"I know baby, I'm sorry." I said into my phone. My running a little late for our date "the client that I'm thinking of working for soon wouldn't shut up. I'm a block away."

"You're doing another project?!" He asked in shock.

"Not now, I have too much going on" I said "I'm here, I'll be up in a moment." I hung up and quickly parked the car before getting out and sprinting to the elevator and to our flat.

I opened the door and ran into our bedroom to find Nixon pouting on the bed. I slipped off my jacket and changed my shirt quickly. I turned around to face him and let him know I was ready.

"Come on, nix" I begged and rested my hands on his thighs "please don't be this way, I was trying to get off the phone, I'm only five minutes behind. Lets go catch our reservation." He sighed and nodded.

We left and I drove us to the restaurant that we were supposed to have our valentines day dinner at.

"Of all places, you chose this?" Nixon asked.

"You don't want to go?"

"I'll go, it's fine" he said "it just brings back bad memories." It was silent before I grabbed his hand and kissed his palm. "Then lets make good memories." He gave me a smile and we walked out.

We got our seats and browsed the menu while we waited. "Nixon." A voice came. I looked up and saw a man walking up to us.

"Are you our waiter?" Nixon asked. He shook his head.

"I was just walking to a table when I saw you." He turned towards me, who was utterly confused, and smiled you must be the fiancé." I nodded.

"Daniel." I said. I stuck my hand of and he shook it.

"Jaime, I waited on Nixon last time he was here." He said "I let him stay at my house."

"So I heard." I said "thank you for taking care of him."

"It was my pleasure." Suddenly our waiter showed up next to him. "Oh, sorry. Enjoy your night, guys." He waved and left.
--

After dinner, I paid for the food and we left. He had a really good time. We laughed and joked and shared memories of prior years.

We held hands between us as I drove and when we got back to the flat, I went to the bathroom and ran a bath. It's kind of our thing. We're almost always taking relaxing baths together, it's nice to be comfortable and close with him.

When he got in after me, I pulled him into me like usual and we laid their in silence. I inhaled the sent of his shampoo and exhaled while leaning my head back against the tiled wall.

After about 15 minutes Nixon broke the silence. "You seemed tense whenever Jaime stopped to say hello or when he walked by, what's that all about?"

I was fucking pissed that he was flirting with you. "It was nothing." He turned to look at me, a playful glare on his face.

"It's obvious that something was wrong, Danny" he said "what, were you jealous?" He teased.

"I wasn't jealous, nix."

"Aww, my big bad man was jealous that I was talking to another man!" He poked my side playfully. "You don't have to be jealous, Danny. We're just friends, you're the one I love." He leaned up and kissed me.

"Well, I can't help it when some other good looking guy starts flirting with my fiancé."

"He wasn't flirting, baby."

"He so was, smiling all the time, swaying his hips when he walked away or walked past, he touched your arm a few times, too." He gasped mockingly.

"He touched my arm?! He needs to be taught a lesson."

"Shut up, you know me." He chuckled and nodded.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said. He leaned up and started kissing my neck. That was enough of a hint to make me carry him out of the tub suddenly and rush to the bedroom and throw him on to the bed.

He giggled and wrapped his dripping limbs around me. He pulled me down on top of him and I kissed him and touched him feverishly.

"Danny." He breathed. I quickly, but lovingly started to prep him. We haven't had sex in forever so he was tighter than he used to be.

"Now." He said softly after a minute or two. We panted together as I hovered over him. I slowly slid into him and his face scrunched up in pain. I kissed him lovingly to help distract him. God he felt so good.

I left him adjust for a moment and when he nodded, I slowly pulled out and then pushed back in. He made a noise of both discomfort and pleasure. Minutes later, I was slamming into him and we were both moaning out loudly.

My thrusts were strong and fast, the headboard of the bed was banging against the wall.

"Danny... I can't." Nixon panted. I grabbed his leaking dick and started stroking it. He moaned it louder and moments later, he came on my hand and on his stomach.

After a few more hard thrusts, I came into the condom and almost fell on top of Nixon. We were panted and sweaty. I fell next to him and pulled him into me.

"I love you, Danny." He panted.

"I love you too." I mumbled before falling asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, Nixon was still in my arms and it was 10:30. It's a Saturday! No work. Today is one of those days that I get to forget all about work and focus on what makes me happy. Spend time with Nixon, play with the cats, maybe bake something.

Nixon rolled in my arms and was now facing me. "Are you awake?" I asked softy.

"I am." He mumbled. "Good morning."

"Good morning, my love." I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"Today is an us day." He said, opening is eyes.

"That it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's boring and shitty