Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

20

I didnt want to come to this decision. I really didnt, but i think its for the best. Its not forever, Just until we can get our shit together. I also feel that our bond is fading and maybe being away from each other will help us. The main thing was that i hit the love of my life. Im not sure i could even face him because i feel so ashamed.

i woke up this morning this a major headache and a few hours after i woke up, i remember everything that happened. Me coming home drunk off my ass, hitting nixon, watching nixon run out the door crying. I felt awful, i was so ashamed of myself. I think we just need some alone time.

I got up from the couch and went into our bedroom. I blinked the tears away and went to our dresser. i pulled out all of his clothes and gently laid them out on the bed. I grabbed his suitcase and gently placed the clothing into it. I wiped a stray tear from my cheek and finished packing. I dont want to lose my baby, but will just might fix things.

I finished packing his things and sat on the bed next to them. It was quiet for about 20 more minutes before i heard the door open and close. "Danny?" I heard nixon call.

"Im in the bedroom." I said. Seconds later he was in the door way with tears rolling down his face. He eyed the suitcase next to the bed and cried even more. It broke my heart. I patted the stop next to me on the bed and he shook his head and just stood in the door way.

"Nixon, I really don't want to do this." I started.

"Then don't, we can work this out" he sobbed "you were drunk and we've been misunderstanding each other. Please just don't do this."

I got up and went over to him. "I love you." I held his face gently and looked into his eyes "I think we just need some time to ourselves so we can work ourselves out." He took in a shakey breath and let out another sob.

"I'll help you carry your things to the car." I grabbed his suitcase and walked out, but he just stayed in the doorway. I set the things down and walked over to him. I grabbed his face and kissed him gently.

"It's only for a little bit. I feel like we're fading away and I want to get these projects done and be better for you. It's only for a bit." He sobbed again and held my hands to his face. He shook his head, but I pulled away and we walked to his car and I put his things in the trunk and met him by the drivers side door. I kissed him long and hard before pulling away. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He sobbed. I ushered him into the car and he drove off.
-
I stopped crying while I was driving and when I stopped at a red light, I noticed that I got a text from Amy. I a fed at the light and it was still red. I looked at the text "I hate to so this when you're hurting, but my grandmother has to stay with me for a few nights and has to use the guest room. Is there anyway that you could find another place to stay?" I sighed and could feel my eyes start to water again. Now I don't have a place to stay.

The light turned green and I blinked my tears away and instead of turning and going down the street, I took a quick right and pulled into an inoperable parking lot. I turned off the car and banging my head against the steering wheel.

I can't go to Amy's, or Noah and Matthews, or Mikey's because he lives with two other guys in a small apartment and there would be no more room. I thought hard about who I could stay with when my phone vibrated. I looked down and Jaime's name came up. "At the cafe if you change your mind." The text said. I smiled sadly and the it came to me.

What if I stay with Jaime? He has an extra room and his apartment is fairly large. We could share rent. I sniffled and picked up my phone and dialed his number. After the second ring, he picked up.

"Hey stranger." He said in a cheery voice.

"Hey, um..."

"Are you okay?"

"Not really, um... Danny... Wants a break and I had to move out and I have now where to go..."

"What?! Oh my god stay at my place, I'd be happy to have company."

"Are you sure? I won't be a burden?"

"No of course not! How about I meet you in front of my apartment building in about 10 minutes."

"Ok, thank you so much." He said bye and I set my phone down and turned the car on.

Soon I was at the apartment building and I saw Jaime at the front door. When he saw me walking up to him, he gave me a big hug and I had to force the tears away. I can't cry right now.

He saw my watery eyes and smiled sadly and rubbed his hands up and down my arms. "Lets go." He said. I nodded and followed him to his flat.
-
Later that night.

"I can't thank you enough for letting me stay." I said to Jaime. I just finished crying, he just sat there and comforted me.

"It's no problem." He said "is it ok if I ask what happened?" I shrugged.

"It was so sudden. The night before he came home drunk and slapped me when I wouldn't have sex with him and I left and earlier he just called me saying that we need a break." I said "he said that he thought that we were fading away and that we need space and how he needs to finish his projects and be better for me. He saw it was temporary, but I don't know how long."

Jaime raised his hand and wiped away a stray tear that was rolling down my cheek. He rubbed my back and smiled sadly up at me.

"Its 9:30, lets get some sleep" He said "You stay home tomorrow, the three of us can tend to the bakery." I shook my head as i stood up.

"If i stay here and do nothing, ill just start to wallow." I said "Ill bet there at work tomorrow." He nodded and we brushed our teeth and he bid me good night before going into his own room and shutting the door. I hesitantly laid down in the cold bed and wrapped myself in the blankets. I didnt like this one bit. The bed was cold and stiff from not being slept on. There was no warm, strong body next to me with their arm around my waist. Danny's sent wasnt on the sheets or pillows. I started to cry for the thousandth time today and soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry for not updating! Its been crazy this week.