Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

30

It's been a year and a half since I last talked to Danny and a about a month since I began dating Ryan. I still had Danny deep in the back of my heart, but I wanted so badly to forget. He broke my heart and continued to hurt me in the last part of our relationship and even more after it.

"Nix." I turned around and looked away from the pizza I was cutting and looked at Ryan. He was standing by the entrance to the kitchen, leaning on the door frame. We moved into a bigger apartment a week ago. His previous apartment was just too small and having to be in the same building so close to Danny... I couldn't do it.

"Yeah?" I asked. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He just smiled and stared down at me.

"What?" I whined. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go out tonight, huh?"

"Wha- I just made the pizza that you said you wanted!" I complained. He chuckled and held me closer.

"Well, I changed my mind" he simply said "we'll have it tomorrow and just put it in the fridge."

"Where are we going?" I sighed. He shrugged his shoulders and looked up in thought. "Olive Garden?"

"I guess... Let me just get dressed. I walked out of the kitchen and to our bedroom and quickly slipped on a shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Ready Freddy?" Ryan popped his head in the door. I nooded and slipped a jacket on before he wrapped an arm around my waist and led me out.
-
"Babe, it's really busy" I said, looking around the crowded, noisy restaurant "the hostess said that it was a half hour wait, lets just go home."

"No, no I want to eat out" he insisted "lets just go somewhere else." He led me out and we got into his car and he turned to me. "Where to?"

"Home?" I insisted. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I want to eat out, babe" he said "we haven't done that I awhile." He put the car in drive and sped away, "I know where we can go." He turned some music on and I just sighed and looked out the window. He sometimes gets like this, he doesn't really care about what I think and does what he wants. It frustrates me, but he's also considerate and caring so it's too bad.

We pulled up to the restaurant that jaime works at and he turned the car off and I followed.

"Babe, this is going to be pretty expensive for just a regular dinner." I said as we walked in.

"A twist in norms is okay every once and a while." He said as the hostess seated us by a window. He picked up a menu and browsed the choices. I looked around and soon found Jaime. When we made eye contact, I waved and he smiled and went back to taking a customer's order.

When we was finished, he came over to us. "Are you our waiter?" I asked excitedly.

"I am." He smiled. "What can I get you to drink?"

"A Guinness for me." I said and looked at Ryan.

"Scotch." He smiled. Jaime nodded and turned around to get the drinks.
-
Half way through the dinner, Ryan was a little tipsy. He had a few glasses of scotch and kept stealing sips of my beer.

"Honey, maybe you should just get a water." I suggested.

"Nonsense, babe" he smiled and reached over the table for my hand "another scotch, Jaime." He hesitantly nodded before going off.

We were just getting walking out of the restaurant when my eyes caught two familiar faces. I looked to my left and saw Danny and Michael walking into the restaurant. My stomach dropped. Danny had his eyes in me and he had a stone cold look on his face and I hated it. Michael had his arm linked through Danny's. Danny must have been working out because he looked so buff and hot in the white button up and the rolled up sleeves and dress pants. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Only when Ryan stumbled into me did I look away. "Ryan give me the keys." I demanded. He slapped them in my palm and we got into the car.
-
When we got home, I went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. It was so pleasant until Ryan fell in and complained that the water was too hot and turned the water to cold.

I was about to get out when Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back in. "Where you goin'?" He slurred.

"I'm getting on." I mumbled.

"No." He started kissing my neck and moving his hands around my body.

I tired pushing his hands away, but he was incredibly strong. "Ryan, let go I want to get out." I said.

"Why don't we have a little fun?" He said against my neck. When I tried to shove him away, he forced me against the wall and pinned me there. No this is not happening again.

"Stop it!" I shouted as I tried to fight him.

"No!" He shouted "I have played nice guy and waited a fucking year for this, but you never caught on. I'm going to take you right now and you take doing anything about it." He slammed his lips against mine and held both of my hands behind my back with one hand and grouped me with the other.

"Please stop." I begged. Tears welling up in my eyes. I suddenly kneed his dick and he groaned and fell to the floor. I quickly ran out and picked up the clothing that was lying on the floor and pulled it on with much difficulty. I ran out and grabbed my phone and my shoes and slammed the door as I heard him coming after me.
-
It's really dark now and almost no one is on the street. It was 12:30 and I was cold with only a light jacket on. I walked down a dark street and noticed a group of obviously drunk guys at the other end of the sidewalk. They were walking in my direction so I just put my head down and continued walking.

When I suddenly bumped shoulders with a guy, that's when I knew I was in trouble.

"The fuck?!" The guy turned around to look at me and his friends followed. He got right up in my face and I could smell the alcohol and weed on him, it was overwhelming. "What's your problem?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I said, backing off. This man was big and so were his friends. I guess what I said angered him because out of nowhere, his fist came flying and hit me. I was knocked over and I was about to shout at him when kicks and punches came from all directions. I had no choice but to lay in the ground and protect my stomach and head from the blows.

The beating stopped a while later and I just laid there. What even happened to this day? I started out so nice and now I'm laying on the ground and in a lot of pain.

A few minutes later I heard foot steps getting closer.

"Excuse me, sir?" A worried voice came "sir? Are you okay?" I turned my head slowly and my eyes grew wide when I saw who it was.

"Nixon?"
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHITTY CHAPTER AND THAT JTS SO LATE IM SORRY!!