Sequel: All His Fault.
Status: Finished! :)

Daddy's Little Princess

One

I had worked on the idea for weeks, spending countless hours on it, working on it ever minute I was awake. This idea was going to make my father proud of me for once, for once I would get the approval I so desperately craved.

I had interrupted a very important meeting of his between future business partners to show him how he could improve the company. Expand our resources. Make even more money. When I was done talking, his partners left without a word and I was faced with my father’s rath.

He yelled at me until his face turned purple and even then he still gave me a withering gaze. I had embarrassed him in front of a very important clients, he said, making him look like a failure of a parent.

I knew he was mad, but I didn’t think he was so mad that he would throw me out of the house. Apparently I had cost him almost 50 million dollars, money that would advance his oil company way into the future. I company I would have gotten, he said. But I was disowned, no longer a Parker.

As I packed up my things the next day I watched as my little sister skipped down the halls, not a care in the world. My fatherloved her but hated me. She was going to get the company and I was going to get nothing.

She always got everything, money was no object when it came to her. Best birthday parties, the best schools, best dance studios. Daddy’s little girl never had to work a day in her life.

I hated her.

She didn’t know it, but I would have my revenge. I would get the justice I so richly deserved.

And what better way than making my Father pay then hitting him where it would hurt the most.

His precious little princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that clears up why the brother hurt his younger sister. He only wanted revenge.

Thanks for reading and please comment! ::cute: