Status: Time goes one way and one way only

Trapped in a Dream or a Nightmare

Trapped in a dream or a Nightmare part 2 the sweet nightmare, i mean dream

Everything went black. Edward didn't know what was going on. he saw a little bright light. he walked towards the light. when he reached the light , he found himself in a flower. he didn't see his body when he looked down. all he saw was a flower. he was just a flower and a head with petal around it. he decided to look around and saw a whole world of flowers. Edward thought it would be OK, but he saw a ugly fat man destroying the flowers and smashing them with his feet. Edward was thinking about how the flowers would feel and thought that he would be next. all of a sudden a giant foot was above him. it went down slowly. Edward screamed as loud as an alarm. the foot went down faster and faster and faster. he was gonna die, but then the foot stop. the fat man saw a giant monster looked like Edward the monster slowly grabbed the fat man and chewed his head off. blood sprayed everywhere like the sprinklers were going off. The real Edward vomited liked he never saw before. the monster plucked Edward out of the ground like he was flower. the monster slowly brought Edward to the monster's mouth. Edward gave a strong but subtle tear from he's eye. before the monster could eat Edward, he dropped him and Edward fell through the ground like the ground was jello.