Status: Time goes one way and one way only

Trapped in a Dream or a Nightmare

Trapped in a Dream or a Nightmare part 3 the Gothic castle

Edward fell straight the Gothic castle. the castle was complex and there was only 2 colors, black and white. there were 4 monster around him. the first one has 6 arms all around him. they had strips and 5 black fingers. the monster had two legs and a mouth in it's stomic. the second monster had 3 heads that looked like pieces of bark and 4 legs and a tail. the third monster was a large skeleton dragon with red eyes. the fourth monster is a four legged spider that has head on both sides. Edward was scared. he thought about how it is impossible to be real but it is. the first monster puked purple blood on Edward. the purple blood felt like cold spaghetti. soon the entire world was filled with purple blood. the purple blood shape shifted into a blood monster. the blood monster ate almost everything. soon the castle started to melt. the castle melted slowly like the stronger version of purple blood. the two liquids formed into a green land of gush. Edward was in a little cup. Edward almost vomited because he was wobbling in his cup. the goop was dancing like the ocean. soon all the goop turned into a giant man. the man ate his to arms and then exploded. Everything went black then faded to red. Edward was pure black except for his eye's. they were white. Edward saw another guy. he was taller, more creepier and he had a top hat. the man swallowed Edward whole. Edward fell through a tunnel with stripes. Edward slowly fell asleep and then woke up again in a more prettier castle. Edward was in the middle of the hall. the sun felt like you were getting a tan. in front of Edward was a throne. in the throne was a tall and hansom king. hes hair was like a lions fur and he's eye sparkled like diamonds. the king said "welcome ancient son."