Status: Time goes one way and one way only

Trapped in a Dream or a Nightmare

Trapped in a Dream or a Nightmare part 5 The second Dreamer

Edward was puzzled. "I'm Dreaming too, jackass" said the neck man" my name is sleep. Sleep was confident about taking over his dream. Edward won't allow that in his dreamland. Edward ran across the table ,fast as a tiger. Sleep thought about Edwards sword disinigrating and one more thing. Edward thought about another sword. ....... nothing. the thought about a chainsaw. ....... nothing. Edward was stunned and confused until sleep said" you can't change anything by your imagination anymore because i thought about me only imagining thing." Edward shouted "that's not fair" Sleep imagine a portal to another place in he's dream. the portal was sucking him in like a vacuum. Edward was holding on a chair ,not wanting to go in. He held on as tight as a bear, but the vacuum was stronger. Edward had only a few fingers on the chair left. soon he had no fingers on the chair. The portal disappeared when Edward was gone. Sleep gave a strong and Evil laugh. It grew louder and louder and louder. It sounded like cruel torture. Edward fell in a old and creepy forest. the ground was blue as the ocean ,the trees were dead as twigs, and the sky was dark as death. there was a well dressed man walking around the forest like he was lost.