I Was Enchanted.

Chapter 1

NOTE: Takes place in 2012

*Hannah's POV*
I was so excited to be preforming at the All Star games! Hockey is definitely a big deal in my house; ever since I can remember I have been attending games with my dad to see my favorite team play, the Chicago Blackhawks. My name is Hannah Daley and I am a 22 year old country singer songwriter. I just finished my world tour of my second album. I definitely am not a normal kid but, I worked to get where I am today.

Just as I was almost done packing my bag my mom came into my room. And before you assume anything, I have my own house just outside the windy city but my mom was driving me to the airport. "Hannah, let’s go. Your plane leaves for Ottawa in two hours." She said frustrated because I must have told her I would be ready in ten minutes at least three times already. "I'll be ready in five minutes. And before you say anything I promise only five minutes." I rambled. I grabbed my leather jacket and throwing it into my bag quickly before zipping it shut.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. I was definitely not one of those celebrities who only wore expensive clothes and cared about what they looked like in every picture. I just wanted to be comfortable; I mean I'm going on a plane not to a dinner. And besides it’s already late, once I get there I'm just going to sleep. I threw on my grey sweater uggs and headed out the door. I was wearing a PINK sweatshirt, leggings, and of course my team USA Ani and Alex bracelet. My dark brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=109592475

-Later-
I sat on the plane talking to my backup singer Sarah, she is one of my best friends and just so happens to also love hockey. (Though I don't like her choice in team, the San Jose Sharks). She was excited to see Logan Couture and I was excited to see Marian Hossa and of course Patrick Kane.
"I can't believe we actually get to go, this is going to be so much fun!” She squealed. “I know! I want to meet Patrick Kane so badly!” I said. “Yeah, I know you do. You have a huge crush on him!” She laughed and pushed my shoulder. “What? I do not!” I snapped back at her though my checks got red. I grabbed my Ipod and put in my ears buds but I could still hear her loud obnoxious laugh. The rest of my band was sleeping; I swear they would sleep all day everyday if they could. I decided to close my eyes listening to Rainy Season by Hunter Hayes and before I knew it I was sleeping. I woke up about two hours later to Sarah telling me we were going to land in about ten minutes and to get my things. I wrapped my ear buds around my Ipod and threw it in my bag.

The plane landed and the flight was good. It definitely didn’t seem like three hours but I slept the whole time anyway so I guess that’s why. “Come on Sarah, you get to room with me this weekend!” I said with too much excitement. She responded with a sarcastic, “Yay” throwing her arms up.