We Are Broken

part fourteen

(Gerard's POV)

The ringing on the other line felt like it went on forever. I stubbornly stayed on, determined to get an answer. I was about to hang up when I got an answer, "Who the fuck is this?"

"Xavier?"

"Who's asking."

"I want my daughter back!"

"Ah, Daddy's calling," he gave a laugh, "How ya' doin?"

"I want to talk to my daughter."

"I'm afraid that can't happen... she's bit busy."

I clenched my jaw, "What do you want?"

"I want money."

"How much?"

"Why don't you bring all you can manage and meet me in main park at midnight."

"Okay, but Maura better be there."

"Nah, she's going to stay home... but don't worry, you'll get her. After we get the money."

"How can I be sure that you won't keep your promise?"

"Hey, I'm a man of my word. I said I'd take your most precious thing, and I did. What makes you think I won't give it back to you?"

"Call it a hunch."

Xavier laughed on the other line, "Come to the park at midnight, and we'll make a deal. Alright?"

I thought about it, then nodded, "Alright."

"And um... on a side note, you bring any cops, I'll kill your kid." Then he hung up.

I set the phone down and fell onto the couch, running my hand down my face. Mikey came over, "What he say?"

"We need to get all the money we can... he didn't name a price, but he wants the ransom."

Brian came over, "We can do that... normally I wouldn't let you, but... I want Maura back.... We all do."

Billie came over, "Green Day will get all the money we can as well."

"You don't have to do that," I said.

"Dude, this is your kid. I would be going bat shit crazy if this son of a bitch had one of my kids."

I nodded, "You're right." Tears filled my eyes, "I want her back."

"Where are we meeting him?" Frank asked.

"Midnight, at the main park."

"That's so cliche."

"Yeah."

"We should call the cops."

"No... no he said he'd kill her if we did." I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees and cradling my head in my hands.

"We'll get her back, Gee... we'll get her back." Mikey rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.

It wasn't working.

(Normal POV)

I could still taste Marco in my mouth. I sat in the corner of the basement, curled tightly, rocking back and forth, and crying. I wanted nothing more than to see my dad again. I was scared, I was cold, I was hungry, and I was tired. Marco came down one more time telling me that my dad had called and that Xavier was going to meet him tonight, "But I get to stay here, and baby sit."

I whipped the tears off of my face, then jumped as footsteps came down the stairs. Looking up, I found Job smiling at me, "Hello, pretty."

I gasped.

Coming to me he said, "Marco may have had his fun, but now it's mine."

I held my arms as tightly round me as I possibly could, but it was no match for him. With one jerk, he pulled me onto the mattress, laying me on my back, and straddling my waist his legs pinning my arms to my sides. He pulled a knife from a pocket, and brought it down to my shirt. He sliced it, then ripped it open, exposing my body. My purple training bra cupped my small breasts as my chest rose and fell with my quick breathing.

He smiled as he ran the tip of the blade up my stomach, not cutting me, but just touching. Feeling the cold tip gliding across my skin caused my breathing to increase. He moved the tip under the lining of my bra, and cut it open. My tears fell down the sides of my face, mixing with my hair. Job leaned down and licked in between my breasts, his knife tip pointed at the skin just under my right breast as he did so. When his tongue left my skin, the tip dug into my skin, and I screamed.

"Your scream is so pretty."

"Please, stop!"

The blade pushed in deeper, "I don't think I can...." He smiled.

I cried out as he again inched the blade into my skin. I could feel the blood running down my side, soaking into the cloth an the mattress below me. He pushed the blade in deeper, but was stopped by Xavier, "Job, we're leaving."

Taking the blade out, which hurt worse than when he pushed it in, he licked the blood off of it, then off of my cut. His saliva stung as it entered the wound, then as he left me lying there, the cool air made it worse. I didn't move, because it hurt too much.

"Awe, she's crying," Marco's face came into view, "God dammit, Job! You never clean up your messes."

Job laughed as he and Xavier went up the stairs. Marco smiled as he straddled me. He undid his pants and stroked himself until he was hard. He positioned himself in between my legs and smiled. Shoving into me, I screamed in pain and he laughed, "I love virgins."

Holding my hands above my head, he bent down and kissed my neck, working his way down to my breasts. Taking one in his mouth, he rolled his tongue around it, touching the other one. I cried, giving sobs as he moved in and out of me. He attached his mouth to mine as a means of silencing my screams, but I turned away. He brought one hand down to my face, now holding my hands with one of his. He gripped my chin and turned me back to face him, "Don't you turn away from me, you bitch."

I cried, and he kissed me again. He forced his tongue into my mouth, and I bit down on it. He screamed and pulled away from me. Covering his mouth with his hand, he used the other one to backhand me. Blackness filled my vision for several seconds as I recovered from being slapped. He pinned me against the mattress again, and this time, he cupped my injured breast, "You bit my tongue.... Now you'll pay." Using one finger, he slid it into the open cut, and I screamed in pain, "I'll teach you to hurt me you fucking cunt." Another finger slid into the cut, and I could feel the skin stretching around his fingers.

His speed increased, as his anger grew, and I sobbed. Marco continued to speed up, until I could feel my tailbone hitting the floor through the mattress. "Scream for me," he said, "Scream!"

I did. I couldn't help it. I screamed as he finished inside me. Pulling out, he took his fingers out of my cut, and whipped his fingers on my clothing. He left me lying there for a moment, then came with a first aid kit. He cleaned and bandaged my cut, then left me on the mattress, exposed and sobbing.

I want my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw... poor Maura!