Status: Working on editing chapters, so if things seem different than the first time you read it then thats why.

Forest Secrets

Jewel Hamilton has gotten accepted into a college about five hours away from her home town, nervous but excited to escape from the hold of her Aunt she has a bit of a rough start but quickly makes a new friend named Andrea Dawson with similar interests as her.

Curiosity becomes the best of her and despite all warnings decides to explore a forest with a new friend Joshua Parsons. But the secrets that it holds quickly become the best of them.
  1. Prologue
    Life is going to change after this, and who knows what it has in store.
  2. New Beginnings
    A new start, and new people.
  3. Not Alone
    When you see things you think are real but they really aren't how are you supposed to feel? Warning: Bad language and discussion of mental illness.
  4. New Friendships
    A new addition to Jewel's room finally makes her feel like she's not alone anymore.
  5. Secrets Kept Untold
    Secrets are kept, and none are told. But mysterious messages leave more secrets to learn.
  6. How Did You Know?
    I would really like to know how you knew that?
  7. Into the Darkness
    Finally caving into curiousty Jewel decides to take a leap of faith and check out the forests mysteries for herself.
  8. Soon Enough
    Are these the answers you were expecting?
  9. Torture Beyond Repair
  10. The Door
  11. The Four From Earth
    After discovering an entire new area Jewel and her friends try to decifer whats going on
  12. The Tasks
  13. Lets Begin
  14. Chapter 14