Status: Working on editing chapters, so if things seem different than the first time you read it then thats why.

Forest Secrets

Chapter 14

*24 Hours later*

When I woke up I was in a white room by myself, my hands and feet tied to a bed. Everything around me was blurry and spinning and I felt as if I was still in a daze. I looked around and saw no one, and there were no windows anywhere. Just a door on the other side of the room that blended into the wall, I heard footsteps approach the room and my heart started to beat fast inside my chest. The door suddenly opened and I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep still.

“Seems like this one is still unconscious, what about the other one?” I heard a female voice ask making her way beside me on the bed and typing something into a computer.

“The boy across the hall, he’s still out cold.” A man’s voice replied, tapping my knee which jerked suddenly.

I decided to wake up and let them know that I was fully aware of what was happening around me.

“Where am I?” I asked confused looking around the room at the man and woman who stood before me.

“Ridge worth Institution, late last night we found you and your friend deep within the west forest, you were screaming about some door and a ritual.” I listened to what they told me, even though I was confused about everything. “We brought you here because you both where not in the greatest mental state.”

“Why am I tied to the bed, where are my friends?” I asked wanting to get answers.

“You’re tied to the bed because you were screaming and trashing uncontrollably, your male friend is across the hall from you and he was in the same state you were.” The man said reaching to untie me from the bed.

“My two other friends, Andrea and Christopher; where are they?” I demanded sitting up in the bed helping the man with the knots.

“You were only with the boy, we never saw anybody else with you.” She said turning to leave to check on Josh.

I laid there confused for a moment, if they were never seen then that means that they were still in the other world. That also meant that their stupid “ritual” never worked if I can still remember everything about that place. Since what they were trying to do was erase our memories.

“Jewel!” I heard Josh yell bursting into the room running to hug me.

I threw my arms around him and he held me close into his chest, I was extremely happy to see him at that moment.

“We have to go back!” I shouted which made Josh give me a confused gaze.

“Go back where Jewel? What happened, how did we get here?” He had just as many questions as I had when I had woken up, and was just as hysterical.

“To the forest, Chris and Andrea are still there!” I exclaimed hoping he’d know what I was talking about.

“What forest, whose Christ and Andrea?” He was more than confused at this point, I tried my best to explain to him what had happened in there and what they were trying to do but the more I explained the more confused he had got. He finally gained memory of Chris and Andrea but still didn’t know what forest I was talking about, although he agreed to go check it out.

“We need to get out of here.” I said getting up to leave when the man and woman from earlier stepped in front of the door.

“We can’t let you do that.” They both said at the same time, I looked over at Josh who got up and ran out in the hall leaving me stranded there while they stared menacingly at me. I looked for an escape away from them before they could get any closer and finally just made a break for it out into the hallway and caught up with Josh.

‘What the heck, why wouldn’t they let us go?’ I wondered to myself looking at Josh but he didn’t seem to catch onto my thoughts.

‘Josh, Josh?’ I repeated trying to get his attention, but his gaze was still away from me not paying attention when I had finally realized that maybe the ritual had broken the connection that we had, had gotten broken.

We had finally made it outside, it was raining and we were both soaked in moments. Also freezing due to the fact we were only wearing a cheap hospital shirt and pants. We looked around for any form of life but saw no one or nothing, it seemed to be a ghost town where ever we were. The rain pounded harder down on us and I turned back towards the building only to see that it was gone, I blinked my eyes trying to figure out what I had witnessed but there was no trace of it anywhere.

“Josh, the building.” I whispered glancing at him.

He turned to look and gasped in surprise at the disappearance, when suddenly the man and woman appeared in front of us without a trace of where they came from.

“Do you have any idea of the destruction you two have caused on this realm?” The woman asked when suddenly her appearance transformed right before our eyes. Her mouth gaped open and a large scaly tongue appeared and her eyes turned a bright emerald, she developed large wings and talons which grew out of her abnormally enormous hands.

Josh and I gasped at each other in horror as the man transformed as well, we both tried to escape but they raced after us.

“Something is telling me that we aren’t in our realm right now.” Josh muttered as they enclosed around us, more of the strange creatures surrounding us. I fell onto the ground and suddenly had a strange vision appear into my mind, and heard screaming that I couldn’t decipher. It was a dark room; a girl was tied to the bed being tortured. I blinked to try and figure out who it was but it just wouldn’t happen, but deep down I knew who it was.

It was Andrea.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Sorry for the short shit chapter, I’m working up to something big stay tuned. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short shit chapter, I’m working up to something big stay tuned. ;)