Status: Haii, hope you like it. (First Story)

Don't Clip My Wings

One Fuzzy Night

"Three...two...one!" Everyone was counting down. It was my first shot and I guess everyone was motivating me. Everything was fuzzy and blurry, everyone was just shapes and colors to me. It took me a few seconds to realize everyone said one. I took a deep breath and plopped the Captain Jack into my mouth. Everyone cheered. I felt so...free. Like all of my troubles were gone.

I was now a "Butterfly", a popular kid in my school. It felt different. My new friend, Kayla walked over to me, trying not to fall in her heels. She put her arm around me. Her breath smelt like Scotch.

"Wow, that was your first shot and you didn't even fall," It took me a while to realize everyone else went back to what they were doing before. Kayla stumbled a bit, but kept her grip on my shoulder for balance "High five." she put her hand up only to be rejected. I walked away not noticing what I was doing until I found myself outside. I sat in the nearest seat and rubbed my head, hoping to get rid of my massive headache.

I was approached by a tall figure who must have been a boy. He had shaggy hair and cute freckles. he sat next to me. I made a confused face and he chuckle. I scrunched up my nose and face-palmed myself. It took him a minute to speak up.

"New Butterfly, I see." he laughed and handed me a ginger-ale, chugging it down and getting rid of some of my headache. I managed a smile. He smiled too. His eyes were a pretty green that brought out his pearl white teeth. He didn't look as if he was a Butterfly because of his clothes, but he sure did have the looks.

After that night everything was just a blur when I woke up, still in my party clothes. All I could remember was the pretty boy giving me ginger-ale and chuckling. Did he drive me home? No, Kayla's parents probably drove me. I got up and looked in the mirror, thinking about the pretty boy. He was kinda cute, but if I even thought about going out with a Moth, I would be kicked out of the Butterfly group. Maybe he was new and is new? Maybe he's friends with my old friends.

God, yesterday was a fuzzy night. I just wish I had gotten his name.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a little shorter than I wanted it to be, but it IS my first story. Love you, my Aub Dogs!